The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: Cwunchy

MR: 4

I'm a new player looking to join an active clan

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

IGN: Sneetches

MR: 5

I've started WF and now I'm looking for an active clan to run content with and continue to progress.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

IGN: Jubis

MR: 21

Long time player, looking for a new clan. Have participated in most/all events since about u7 to get as high up on that leaderboard as possible ;)

Enjoy a good challenge, but lack the other players to regularly complete raids/long-af survivals/defences so have been solo-playing a lot of stuff in the last few months as my former clan has been slowly whittling down in active members.

Have already left former clan, looking forward to joining! 

( Tried registering on your website using my former clan's name as the answer to the anti-spambot question and guessing that's not how that works =\ )

IGN: Jubis

MR: 21

Long time player, looking for a new clan. Have participated in most/all events since about u7 to get as high up on that leaderboard as possible ;)

Enjoy a good challenge, but lack the other players to regularly complete raids/long-af survivals/defences so have been solo-playing a lot of stuff in the last few months as my former clan has been slowly whittling down in active members.

Have already left former clan, looking forward to joining! 

( Tried registering on your website using my former clan's name as the answer to the anti-spambot question and guessing that's not how that works =\ )

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration. 

Welcome!

Seem ive been forgotten or im not wanted?

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!. PS sorry for not noticing your post.
frabz-Welcome-to-the-dark-side-901509.jp
Edited by -CM-Zura

I would love to join! 

IGN: Le_Murf

I will be as active as I can (between school and such)!

Welcome!

DarkSyndrome here. :) I would like to join your clan. My MR is currently 8. I have just started playing for maybe a month and have joined a few clans that were very "active" but no one ever talked. This clan seems more like a family and I would love to join and become part of that family :D. I'm very social :D.

DarkSyndrome here. :) I would like to join your clan. My MR is currently 8. I have just started playing for maybe a month and have joined a few clans that were very "active" but no one ever talked. This clan seems more like a family and I would love to join and become part of that family :D. I'm very social :D.

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan to finish registration @http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Hello,

Back to the game after a break of 3 months, I usually do that cause the game content finishes very fast, but now seeing the new updates the sortie missions the lenses and not to mention the epic storyline and a new stalker there seems to be a significant reason to stay for much longer this time, Have been looking around for a clan which is active, talkative, helps mates out on how to build their weapons for the new meta especially for those high level sortie 3's. In general a clan which has the solid background to support their fellow mates back to the top of their game. Hope I can achieve all these from you guys !.

IGN: Devil1d

MR: 11

Hello,

Back to the game after a break of 3 months, I usually do that cause the game content finishes very fast, but now seeing the new updates the sortie missions the lenses and not to mention the epic storyline and a new stalker there seems to be a significant reason to stay for much longer this time, Have been looking around for a clan which is active, talkative, helps mates out on how to build their weapons for the new meta especially for those high level sortie 3's. In general a clan which has the solid background to support their fellow mates back to the top of their game. Hope I can achieve all these from you guys !.

IGN: Devil1d

MR: 11

Welcome!

IGN: X-DarK

MR: 10

I used to play this game a lot with my friends but a lot of them quit or play rarely and haven't found clan that active enough or have enough vets to help out with new quest and such.So i'm trying here in hopes of fining it here

IGN: X-DarK

I used to play this game a lot with my friends but a lot of them quit or play rarely and haven't found clan that active enough or have enough vets to help out with new quest and such.So i'm trying here in hopes of fining it here

IGN: LastFrontier

MR : 11

Thanks for the add .

IGN: Imnotaward

I was a member before, but became inactive because of school and I'd like to rejoin, I mostly do the daily Sorties and Void Missions.

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan to finish registration @http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Hi there, I've been looking for a clan recently, and this one seems real nice! Please add :D

IGN: Heliossting

Mastery Rank: 8

Main Frame: Ash Volt (soon to be limbo)

Play style: Super laid back, doesn't mine win or lose, but is serious when needed to (like hard grinds or boss fights)

IGN: Kowdog

Hi, I recently started playing and would love to join an active clan!

Hello. I'm mastery rank 4. In-game name is Mulletboyroy This clan sounds like a lot of fun. I hope I can join. 

Hi there, I've been looking for a clan recently, and this one seems real nice! Please add :D

IGN: Heliossting

Mastery Rank: 8

Main Frame: Ash Volt (soon to be limbo)

Play style: Super laid back, doesn't mine win or lose, but is serious when needed to (like hard grinds or boss fights)

Welcome!