Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: FlameLordz

MR: 9

I stopped playing around 2 years ago and 7 days ago i started to play again, the clan i was in is gone, so i'm searching for an active clan to get back into the game. As you value participation in events i'll add that i got to wave 15 for this event with public matchmaking.

Hi, I'm new to Warframe but a veteran in gaming. Being competitive comes with that, and often times the most expedient way to be the best is to learn from the best. I'm a fast learner and before long I'll usually be the first to volunteer to help others out. I'm looking for a solid crew to join and have fun with. 

IGN: Hunterofclouds

MR: 4

Been playing warframe since release but just came back from a 1 year break. So much has changed in the game since I have last played and my clan is no longer active. Would be nice to join an experienced clan to lean on some of their experience and actively enjoy content with clan mates.

IGN: Straddlemonster

MR:11

Been playing warframe since release but just came back from a 1 year break. So much has changed in the game since I have last played and my clan is no longer active. Would be nice to join an experienced clan to lean on some of their experience and actively enjoy content with clan mates.

MR:11

Hi, I'm new to Warframe but a veteran in gaming. Being competitive comes with that, and often times the most expedient way to be the best is to learn from the best. I'm a fast learner and before long I'll usually be the first to volunteer to help others out. I'm looking for a solid crew to join and have fun with. 

IGN: Hunterofclouds

MR: 4

IGN: FlameLordz

MR: 9

I stopped playing around 2 years ago and 7 days ago i started to play again, the clan i was in is gone, so i'm searching for an active clan to get back into the game. As you value participation in events i'll add that i got to wave 15 for this event with public matchmaking.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

Hunterofclouds here. Didn't get an invite in my inbox yet. Could I get another one please? Thanks!

Zura,

Thanks for the invite but I did not see one in the mailbox, possible i could be doing something wrong? 

Invites have been sent, if you two are still not seeing the invite try PMing me in-game.

kilerskull

MR9

Looking for people to group with who farm different than the usual grind.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

IGN: CaptainPepperjack

MR: 16

Well done on Shadow Debt! Looking forward to crushing new events with the clan.

MR 4 IGN SkizzoSkillZ

Looking for a family!

Our Clan policies can be found at Rules.CMP.Ninja

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our top priority!

Welcome!

IGN: Scrox

MR: 6 

I'm an active player which currently plays along side thighchu which is within the clan. I'm looking to join the clan to start raids, sorties and events with in the near future :)

Edited by Scrox

As for the other two still waiting, you'll be added when possible, as Mrow started we're maxing out so invites will be a bit slow.

MR: 21

can u invite me ?

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our top priority!

Welcome!

As for the other two still waiting, you'll be added when possible, as Mrow started we're maxing out so invites will be a bit slow.

Welcome!

Including me? If so thanks <3

IGN: Scrox

MR: 6 

I'm an active player which currently plays along side thighchu which is within the clan. I'm looking to join the clan to start raids, sorties and events with in the near future :)

Welcome!

Hey when there is some space please invite me :) I'm active, I use TS3 and I'd like to be in the Crescent Moon Familiy :')

Welcome!

Thanks for waiting guys, and sorry for the delay