The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

6 hours ago, Kohuz said:

IGN: Kohuz
MR: 7
Active player looking for some community.

4 hours ago, jamesgismo29 said:

IGN: jamesgismo29

MR:5

Made the account awhile ago, just got back into things

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

7 hours ago, J_KILLER_10 said:

IGN: J_Killer_10

Mastery Rank: 13

Active player looking for an active clan

It Looks like you are still in another clan. If you are still interested in joining CM, please leave your current clan and post here again.

3 hours ago, PeaceWalker95 said:

IGN: PeaceWalker95

MR: 10

Reinvite please

Re-invite has been sent.

31 minutes ago, J_KILLER_10 said:

IGN: J_Killer_10

Mastery Rank: 13

Active Player looking for Active Clan.                   I now have succesfully left my old clan which no one is active.

invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

44 minutes ago, TheOmmisah said:

IGN:  TheOmmisah

Mastery Rank: 10

Active Player looking for Active Clan

invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

10 minutes ago, hiro6689 said:

Could I join? 

I'll be rank 5 in a few hours perhaps. 

hiro6689

You are still in another clan at the moment. If you are still interested in joining our clan then please leave your current clan and post here again.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 4:54 PM, -CM-onlyAgamer said:

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF and check out our website @ Clancm.net

I have tried to sigh in to your website but no luck can I join your clan I am new to pc I had account on xbox one so having to start again gt  gangsterdave12 

9 hours ago, _M4RKSM4N_ said:

IGN: _M4RKSM4N_

Mastery Rank : 12

Active looking for experienced community of players.

9 hours ago, gangsterdave12 said:

I have tried to sigh in to your website but no luck can I join your clan I am new to pc I had account on xbox one so having to start again gt  gangsterdave12 

Please ensure that you meet our minimum clan requirement of MR5 before applying. You can post here again for an invite once you have reached this rank.

2 hours ago, NukeyLordOfPastry said:

Hey I would like to join because I was looking for a more active clan and my friend is also in this clan.

In-game name: NukeyLordOfPastry

Mastery rank: 20

Could not send you an invite due to you still being part of another clan. If you are still interested in joining CM then please leave your current clan and post here again.

1 hour ago, Malderon said:

Hello, I would really love to join, I am a very dedicated player and friendly person! Hope to be part of this community

In-game name: Malderon

Mastery rank: 18

4 hours ago, NukeyLordOfPastry said:

Hey I have left my previous clan now. 

2 hours ago, Lexonia said:

IGNLexonia

MR: 6

Plox invite? <3 

Welcome!

6 hours ago, yiLuxiON said:

Hi Im interested in joining.

IGN: yiLuxiON

MR 21

Hello, invite has been sent!

Welcome to the family!

Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority

Welcome!

IGN: LarryDamage

Mastery Rank: 13

Hey there! I'd like to join!

Played this game a while ago and recently started playing again and fell in love with this game :D 

I'm a pretty active player but soloing is getting pretty boring..