The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: joefuzz

Mastery: 4

Started on PS4, took a hiatus, and moved to PC recently. Not completely new to Warframe, but still green when it comes to events and all that. Would love to be part of an active group with lots of opportunity to participate. 

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ TS.CLANCM.Net:9265 and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions, and approve my friend request I have already sent you.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

IGN: infamousmook

MR: 5

recently got back into the game and want to get involved with a clan.

IGN: Jan

MR: 19

I'm looking for a clan that actively plays by hosting event/void/raid runs which will motivate me to keep playing more.

Thanks for your interest! Clan invites have been sent to the both of you.

Please ensure that you have read the rules and expectations stated in the first post of this thread. If you have any questions please ask an officer.

Welcome to the clan and see you in-game.

IGN: wtrob

MR: 12

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ cmp.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Hello there! Looking to have a great time with great community. Also if it's possible to invite my friend as well. We are very active!

IGN: Xova

MR: 10

IGN: Red_Sil

MR: 3

Thanks!

Hello there! Looking to have a great time with great community. Also if it's possible to invite my friend as well. We are very active!

IGN: Xova

IGN: Red_Sil

MR: 3

Thanks!

Invites have been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ cmp.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

IGN: kevkild

MR: 12

Looking to be active with others in terms of farming, finding parts, and being helpful whenever,

Invite has been sent, welcome to the clan!

IGN: BlazeShaman

MR: 5

I only recently started playing, but am playing most days and looking for a clan so I can get more involved in the game!

Cheers.

Join us on Teamspeak @ TS.CLANCM.Net:9265 and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

IGN: nubuu

MR: 17

Long time founder, just recently finished school and have lots of spare time to get back into the game. At the moment I'm really interested in conclave pvp, looking forward to playing with everyone! :)

Edited by nubuu

IGN: nubuu

MR: 17

Long time founder, just recently finished school and have lots of spare time to get back into the game. At the moment I'm really interested in conclave pvp, looking forward to playing with everyone! :)

Join us on Teamspeak @ TS.CLANCM.Net:9265 and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

IGN: Kriegspanda

MR: 18

Ex-member of Crescent Moon, looking forward to join an active Crescent Moon again!

Hey Krieg an invite has been sent - Welcome back to the clan!

Check out our teamspeak at cmp.ninja as well as our clan forums at clancm.net

If you have any questions do let an officer know. See you in game!

IGN: _Rainecho

Mastery Rank: 6

Previous Clan(s): Annunak Tribe

It is personally my first time joining Crescent Moon (Prime). By checking the comments here, I hope this part of the Crescent Moon is as active as they say. Annunak Tribe, my previous clan, was kind of active, but not really sociable. I hope I can make friends in Crescent Moon Prime and talk (like a lot). I do have some connection problems (due to my location and internet quality), but I can play with other ONLY if I am the host. Kind of annoying as it can be laggy with a full squad, but with 2 or 3 players, it is rarely lagging. I'm active, but not really competitive, I'm willing to play the game and enjoy it with fun times in Crescent Moon Prime (if I am accepted).

IGN: _Rainecho

Mastery Rank: 6

Previous Clan(s): Annunak Tribe

It is personally my first time joining Crescent Moon (Prime). By checking the comments here, I hope this part of the Crescent Moon is as active as they say. Annunak Tribe, my previous clan, was kind of active, but not really sociable. I hope I can make friends in Crescent Moon Prime and talk (like a lot). I do have some connection problems (due to my location and internet quality), but I can play with other ONLY if I am the host. Kind of annoying as it can be laggy with a full squad, but with 2 or 3 players, it is rarely lagging. I'm active, but not really competitive, I'm willing to play the game and enjoy it with fun times in Crescent Moon Prime (if I am accepted).

Hey Rainecho, I can assure you our clan is quite talkative (in clan chat as well as our Teamspeak) and sociable. We normally have around 70-100 people online with about 600+ members logging on daily, so we are very active. As for your connection problems there are ways to work around it so I wouldn't be too concerned. As for our competitiveness we do ask our members to participate in clan leaderboard events, but with that said we have lots of members willing to help during these times.

I've gone ahead and sent you an invite, welcome to the clan and looking forward to seeing you in game.

IGN: FourTennoBlazeIt

Looking for a clan to join since I recently got back into Warframe. Started playing two years ago.

Hey FourTennoBlazeIt, I've sent you a clan invite - welcome to the clan!

If you have any questions feel free to ask any officer online.

Please remember to read the rules and expectations stated in the first post of this thread.

Also check out our Teamspeak 3 group: cmp.ninja

Our clan forums: clancm.net

See you in-game!

Ign: Mystik5

Mastery rank: 5

Hope to join this clan, im a very active player and enjoys playing with others