Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate Artifact Rewards Should Give Rewards.

Ryanshow

I've got a rifle scavenger, so when I see two rifle scavenger alerts in a row I have no incentive to participate.

If you've got the artifact reward already in your deck you should get a random rare mod instead.

That or they should do something with the artifacts to improve them with duplicates.

It would probably be hard to implement something like this, but then again I'm no programmer. That being said, I would totally be for something like this.

I am a programmer and it could be awkward but they already have a system in place that inserts a random mod into your mission rewards through the defense missions. It could be as easy as re purposing that code.

It would be really awesome if artifacts behaved like mods, and the more you collect the more you could fuse, etc.  The problem would be of course, that the current artifacts would have to be nerfed to avoid overpowering.

Your proposal of supplementing the reward with a mod is probably better.

Energy Siphon...

This is very interesting idea. As right now you kinda need two people or 3 with energy siphon to be able to constantly use abilities if you are on the designated "caster" frames. But if you could have an energy siphon fused together so that you would only need 1 person with it. It would make non gun-oriented game play to be more viable. This way people with Volt or Ember could run around using Shock or Fireball the whole time rather than shooting all the time. +1 to the fusing of artifact idea