Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Post A Picture Of A Corpus Walker?

sappinmahsentry

Do you mean the blitz eximus variant? If so, they are actually on the codex.

No.

They look like a regular Corpus MOA, their name is Corpus Walker, they only appear on the infested ship of Eris, and they have a "heavily armored" subtitle. I also think that they have a shockwave attack just like the shockwave moa, but they look exactly like regular ones and their level is always 1.

No.

They look like a regular Corpus MOA, their name is Corpus Walker, they only appear on the infested ship of Eris, and they have a "heavily armored" subtitle. I also think that they have a shockwave attack just like the shockwave moa, but they look exactly like regular ones and their level is always 1.

Do they show up outta nowhere or are they the kind that comes out of the Moa Lockers that can be hacked?

Its located on eris, you have to open a secret floor by hacking a panel, I know its on the infested corpus ship tite set

Ah, so that's what those panels do. I know of 2 panels on there, never figured out what they did. If they spawn lvl 1 MOAs, no wonder I never did; they would die by just breathing that infested air... I will have to keep an eye for them next time then

I was looking for that room. I finally found it last night. Hacking the console does not make them spawn, it just activates the floor which in turn can launch you to a secret room. However, I remember seeing some of those robots spawn and dying right away on their own, I thought it was part of the ambient effects whenever we get close. That said, every once in a while they actually move and try to do something.

In other words, the console in that room does not make them spawn, they spawn on their own sometimes when we get close to the area.