Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Bots On Skype

DeMonkey

I'm sure most of you guys and gals out there already know all about this, I simply want to raise awareness and post a challenge.

On skype, you may find yourself full to the brim with contact requests from hot young 25 year olds looking for a good time... They aren't... At least not until they steal your credit card details and run off with your money. Standard internet safety rules apply, if she's into you then she's not real... like my girlfriend.

dgtr2q.jpg

This was my latest chat, nothing fancy. However my challenge is that I'd like to see how confused you guys can make chat bots seem.

Edited by DeMonkey

I'm sure most of you guys and gals out there already know all about this, I simply want to raise awareness and post a challenge.

On skype, you may find yourself full to the brim with contact requests from hot young 25 year olds looking for a good time... They aren't... At least not until they steal your credit card details and run off with your money. Standard internet safety rules apply, if she's into you then she's not real... like my girlfriend.

dgtr2q.jpg

80328-she-wants-the-D-gif-Obviously-j9rF

Warframe has kind of the same sickness sometimes. Some warframe players pretend they are girls, " for free stuff "

Mah friend did that 4awhile He is now a proud owner of a primed charged chamber or wat ever those things are called.