Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright Well Hi I Guess

sweak

Alright, I guess it’s time for me to do this thing too, because now all the cool kids are doing it.

Hi, I’m Jimjoebob. I play Warframe.

Bye.

*mumuring can be heard offset*

Wait what, I’m supposed to say other stuff too? Uhg fine…

So, I made my account during the Fusion moa event back in like Update 2 or something, but I only really got into the game in January last year, about 12.7 or something. I might only be Mastery 12 but really, all Mastery means is that you can rank up weapons, it really isn’t a sign of skill. Soloing 40 minutes in a T4S, well, that’s more skill. So as for me ingame, I usually play around the Weekend, and every Friday Night. My top 3 frames are Loki Prime in #1, Mesa in #2, and normal Loki in #3. But I’m not any of these new Loki posers, I’m like AGGP, I chose Loki to start of the game with, and have played him as a Disarmer since the dawn of time. My fave Primary would have to be either the Sybaris, Paris Prime, or Day of the Dead Soma, but Tonkor might be getting in there somewhere soon. My Secondary is Vaykor Marelok hands down, and probably my favourite weapon in the whole game, that thing is a monster. (DE PLOX NO NERF ITS NOT ALL OP). As for melee, I’m guilty of beserking with Scindo Prime and Tempo Royal, but I also use Astral Twilight with Proto Glavie Prime.

Well, me as a person, not a Tenno, I’m pretty sociable and I will happily talk to you about builds, mods, weapons and everything. I do livestreams every now and then but real life kinda gets in the way a lot. I’ve been meaning to make a Warframe Youtube channel for ages now but I’ve never got the time to script and record and edit everything. I’m also part of a huge Warframe Skype group where we just talk about stuff, message jimmy.fashious if you want to join. I’m part of the Youtuber Quiette Shy’s Clan and alliance… uhhh…. I really just think that’s it.

Thanks for reading this huge brick of text about me.

Bye for realises now.

Edited by Jimjoebob27

HI!  I got my normal loki as a starter as well, forma'd im twice so far now, and find it amusing to run around, disarm a swarm of enemies before coptering their ranks to shreds(or repeatedly shooting them with a tonkor and juggling them with the Jat Kittag's slam attack, as I recently made one of both).  Also, LOKI MASTER RACE FOREVER!