Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Stable Way To Handle Dropped Items.

FrameSlider

Okay after farming frost for a week there is something that I feel I HAVE to address with dropped items. I can't even begin to tell you how many blueprints I may have missed due to them flying 500 yards away from the bosses-into ceilings, over walls, into pits(there is a giant pit of water right next to the boss platform that is notorious for sucking up all the drops. It seems to be especially bad when people want to finish off bosses with heavy weapons. A few times I've walked out of the boss room only to spot a white orb blueprint stuck in a wall that I would have missed had I not paid attention or thought it to just be an affinity orb.

Any way we can get drops flying across the screen toned down a bit? Maybe even make boss drops automatically picked up?

Automatically picked up as long as you are present in the boss room or general area of the one who actually picked it up, maybe. And as long as blueprints continue to be counted as a pickup and are not rewarded for failing the mission/not being at extraction upon mission end.

Otherwise, what's to stop me from joining a bunch of boss blueprint runs and sitting afk while everyone does the work for me.

I think it should be given at the extraction screen~ So the boss drops resources which is fine to drop on kill, But the blueprints will be given at extraction the same way you get Banshee BP's at the reward screen that way nobody misses them ^^

I think it should be given at the extraction screen~ So the boss drops resources which is fine to drop on kill, But the blueprints will be given at extraction the same way you get Banshee BP's at the reward screen that way nobody misses them ^^

You mean" I think it should be given at the extraction screen for those who never picked it up".

Edited by Makemap