The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silence Of The Night

NyxSilence

A clan is nothing without a strong leader. And a strong leader is nothing without a team. I play Warframe on all 3 systems. I have over 500 hours in mission. I also splurge when I can for friends and coworkers. This is also true for Warframe. I treat this game as a part time job. It shows for it. I currently have 17,000 platinum invested into the PC version. No this is not an exaggeration. People say ball is life. For me Warframe is life. If you want a warlord that knows warfare at its worst and finest you have found your man. I balance Warframe and my army life at the same time. So I am beyond flexible. This includes time difference and how much effort I put in. Enough about my dedication.

I am an avid Warframe player. I love this game. I love Dark Sector just as much. I built the Dojo myself. And everything in it. I am looking for members that don't screw around. I'm okay with newbies but unless I see progress why are you there right?

I will be fixing up my desktop in a month to stay ahead of the game. If you want in, ask. I will be waiting.

Edited by NyxSilence

I'm pretty interested in this project, seems good. Although I am in exams time, I try to be as much active as I can. My In-Game name is: Izurisah. Since I have already planned my future warframes (I won't level anymore) and guns, I would love to help in other things and not in just playing.

I'm pretty interested in this project, seems good. Although I am in exams time, I try to be as much active as I can. My In-Game name is: Izurisah. Since I have already planned my future warframes (I won't level anymore) and guns, I would love to help in other things and not in just playing.

Thank you. I will add you in about four weeks. Like I said balancing army life and Warframe. As currently I am deployed. I will edit this if it is sent sooner. As for a "signing bonus" you will be given 20 plat for being one of the first to ask to join.

Thank you. I will add you in about four weeks. Like I said balancing army life and Warframe. As currently I am deployed. I will edit this if it is sent sooner. As for a "signing bonus" you will be given 20 plat for being one of the first to ask to join.

That's, impressive. Thank you so much.

We currently have 7/10 slots filled. If you fit into the previous description and think your contribution would help us by all means ask. NEW REQUIREMENT: MR 2+ is mandatory. Had an incident a few days ago with a guy that bought all the bps and just left. That is unacceptable behavior. Please do not be like that to any clan. Kinda insensitive.

Edited by NyxSilence

Hey,I might be looking forward into joining this clan,I am currently in a spanish clan called Blood Dragons but it's kinda dead,there are barely 2 people online daily including me,I have been thinking about leaving the clan for a while now.

I got to this topic through a friend,Izurisah aka that guy above ^.Anyways,you seem like the type of guy that stands tall on his feet and might be quite helpful,not that I am a newbie or anything but still.I have 2 frames right now,a speed-build Ash,my main frame,max level and I love kicking &#! with it and my Excalibur that I still keep around for the lolz/play with friends who have low conclave and can't get into high conclave games.Personal favorite gun choice might be Marelok for obvious reasons,it also might be my strongest gun and my favorite melee is the Kronen but that's enough about me,this is my first time asking to join a clan on the forums since I am more active on the game.My activity in the game depends on many things,School doesn't really require my attention a lot right now but my PC isn't really the best,sometimes my GPU kind-of crashes while playing so I'll probably end up finishing the mission after it finished messing around(usually takes less than a minute) and then leave the game for the rest of the day.My in-game name is GreenEyedDemon(as you can see above),Iz told me to add you to my friends list and I'll probs do that later on when I get onto the game.

ps.Good luck with the clan

Edit:I'm MR6,close to MR7

Edited by GreenEyedDemon

My in-game name is GreenEyedDemon(as you can see above),Iz told me to add you to my friends list and I'll probs do that later on when I get onto the game.

ps.Good luck with the clan

Edit:I'm MR6,close to MR7

This is great as of you are both added. I am told I go home roughly 14 June. I have been working off a 700kbs connection and a HP Pavilion Dv6 laptop so I MORE THAN UNDERSTAND your pain. When I get back there might be a 1-3 day delay of being online due to setup is turning my internet back on, uninstall/reinstall wf, and lastly put in my new mobo. So 17 June I will be fully operational. I will see you then.

Edit: Green you're still in that clan. I added you on my friends list. I will look again in a few days and will try again at that time.

Edited by NyxSilence

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dude! I love where you're going with the clan and was wondering if you had any slots left. I also have a logo that we might be able to use if you're willing to invest in the fee for uploading one lol

IGN: Zykchora

Thanks for your consideration!

I'm currently MR:8

I think I have one slot left. I will add you and when we get back we can all Skype and pick a direction and push toward it. I will also be beefing up my computer and adding in my new hardware. After my stress tests I will be up. Tentative date of operations is 18 June.

Update: I will add you tomorrow (6/9/15). Then I will be able to decide a direction on how the clan will proceed. I will designate classes and affiliations after I come back.

Update: Tried adding you, you are still in a clan. In 3 days I will have hands on my rig (deployment over). I'll try then.

Edited by NyxSilence

• 2 weeks later...

Silence of the Night is open for business. We will begin operations in 5 days (today is 6/11). Grab your favorite gear. We begin early. All posts after this add the chatting service you use (I.e. Skype, curse, Razer) and add screen name. Thanks.

-Nyx