Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Ingame Suggestion That Would Make The Game Better.

Makemap

#1 Note: I'm changing this from Grineer Defense to Module issue.

Module Menu Degrading Modules: Allows us to degrade modules for free, by 1 rank. It resets the "module bar" back to 0(Not to Rank 1, the side bar), so fusing the same module one time will not increase the rank, but have to start from the beginning.

Note: This was suggested before many times by other players(except with the extra stuff like module bar back to 0).

Example: Degrading Rank 8 Serration to Rank 7. Fusing 1 Serration will not increase its rank back to 8 instantly as the Bar is back down, this means you have to fusing the same number of modules to get back to Rank 8 from Rank 7 like how you did first time.

#2 BluePrint Drops: New model design for Blueprint drop or change the colour of the orb to Green or Yellow.(Suggested before, but vastly ignored by other players, hopefully in works).

#3 Chest and Barrel Drops: Increase the disappearing timer of Green Barrels and Chest items to Locker time(Disappears way too fast especially with Rushers).

#4 Waypointing: Increase the "Waypoint marker" to disappear at least 2 minutes.

Note: It disappears way too fast especially when it comes to defense mission and finding your way out, the player have to continously spam "G".

#5 Endless Defense AFK timer: Add a 2 minutes timer(Allows player to loot if there is AFK) for Endless Defense Mission during start of the game if at least one of the Player isn't near Cryopod. After the 2 minutes it either starts the game or there is a vote option to teleport all players to the Cryopod or Power Core(Grineer).

#6 Module Menu Setup Lock Button: Add a Lock Button to lock Modules so they cannot be sold, or fused. This also allows player to find their new mods a lot easier.(This was suggested a long time ago, hopefully it is at work too).

Note: I already sold my "Rank 4 Trick Mag" because I keep finding them and rarely used the "Trick Mag". Now I have to start all over again. If it was on of those rare mods like Hell's Chamber I would !$#@!.

Edited by Makemap

#1 More varieties of Grineer defense maps, there is 1 boring one so far.

#2 New model desing for Blueprint drop or change the colour of the orb to Green or Yellow.(Suggested before, but vastly ignored by other players, hopefully in works).

#3 Increase the disappearing rate of Green Barrels and Chest to Locker time(Disappears way too fast especially with Rushers).

#4 Increase the "Waypoint marker" to disappear at least 2 minutes.

Note: It disappears way too fast especially when it comes to defense mission and finding your way out, the player have to continously spam "G".

#5 Add a 2 minutes timer(Allows player to loot if there is AFK) for Endless Defense Mission during start of the game if at least one of the Player isn't near Cryopod. After the 2 minutes it either starts the game or there is a vote option to teleport all players to the Cryopod or Power Core(Grineer).

#6 Add a Lock Button to lock Modules so they cannot be sold, or fused. This also allows player to find their new mods a lot easier.(This was suggested a long time ago, hopefully it is at work too).

Note: I already sold my "Rank 4 Trick Mag" because I keep finding them and rarely used the "Trick Mag". Now I have to start all over again. If it was on of those rare mods like Hell's Chamber I would !$#@!.

#7 Rhino should have increase Stamina by default. Why would a Rhinosaurus have so little Stamina, come on? Not sure about Frost yet as he has the same speed.

1) You need to check out the livestreams, they already covered this, U8 will have some new areas/maps.

2) BP orbs are fine the way they are, they're brightly lit you can't possibly miss them, if they go out of the map, they will span in a "central" location in the same area.

3) Not sure what you mean by this, are you referring to the drops that come out of containers? Because  credits disappear and are distributed among every player, resources can be around for up to 90 seconds if not more, ammo drops will stay there until picked up.

4) This I agree on, personally because I sit there spamming waypoints for players who are still busy killing on defense missions, there's those that don't even care, and those that expect that one player to mark every single drop -_-

5) Another thing I would agree on, I've had a few AFK peeps during defense and boy, if I don't have Loki it is a pain >.<

6) The only mods that can be "locked" to a certain extent are ability mods, once you are down to just one of whatever it is, you won't be able to sell or fuse it, I think a msg also pops up letting you know you can't do it. You should first think before getting rid of something, If you aren't sure if you'll need it later or not, just keep it.

7) Rhino is good where he's at, you just have to invest some stamina mods into him if you want a quick footed tank. Frost has a bit faster sprint speed than Rhino, imo, but I never invested in stamina with him since he's "alright", again that's my opinion on Frost.

1) You need to check out the livestreams, they already covered this, U8 will have some new areas/maps.

2) BP orbs are fine the way they are, they're brightly lit you can't possibly miss them, if they go out of the map, they will span in a "central" location in the same area.

3) Not sure what you mean by this, are you referring to the drops that come out of containers? Because  credits disappear and are distributed among every player, resources can be around for up to 90 seconds if not more, ammo drops will stay there until picked up.

4) This I agree on, personally because I sit there spamming waypoints for players who are still busy killing on defense missions, there's those that don't even care, and those that expect that one player to mark every single drop -_-

5) Another thing I would agree on, I've had a few AFK peeps during defense and boy, if I don't have Loki it is a pain >.<

6) The only mods that can be "locked" to a certain extent are ability mods, once you are down to just one of whatever it is, you won't be able to sell or fuse it, I think a msg also pops up letting you know you can't do it. You should first think before getting rid of something, If you aren't sure if you'll need it later or not, just keep it.

7) Rhino is good where he's at, you just have to invest some stamina mods into him if you want a quick footed tank. Frost has a bit faster sprint speed than Rhino, imo, but I never invested in stamina with him since he's "alright", again that's my opinion on Frost.

Finally someone answers.

For number 3, you know how fast those contain drops disappear compare to lockers? I mean sometimes they have crafting items. For example when playing defense mission the items in the locker last quite a long time(still see it). The container drops just disappears after you went to loot another place and come back as someone already smashed it.

For number 6 you don't get what I mean. A Lock sign on the module to show you that you can't move or do anything with it. It isn't about 1 mod you cannot sell. It is about having multiple mods for a bunch of weapons or warframes, even for testing like you don't have enough points to put a certain mod on.

You need like 2 high level Serrations for 2 rifles. You can accidently sell it just like how I sold Trick Mag cause you have a lot of them. Apparently setting the modules by name doesn't help much because it doesn't put the higher rank module first before all the duplicate low rank ones(ones that you found). Having so many duplicates can make it confusing especially if there is no image sign showing you that module is more important than the other modules.

Removed #7

Finally someone answers.

For number 3, you know how fast those contain drops disappear compare to lockers? I mean sometimes they have crafting items. For example when playing defense mission the items in the locker last quite a long time(still see it). The container drops just disappears after you went to loot another place and come back as someone already smashed it.

For number 6 you don't get what I mean. A Lock sign on the module to show you that you can't move or do anything with it. It isn't about 1 mod you cannot sell. It is about having multiple mods for a bunch of weapons or warframes, even for testing like you don't have enough points to put a certain mod on.

You need like 2 high level Serrations for 2 rifles. You can accidently sell it just like how I sold Trick Mag cause you have a lot of them. Apparently setting the modules by name doesn't help much because it doesn't put the higher rank module first before all the duplicate low rank ones(ones that you found). Having so many duplicates can make it confusing especially if there is no image sign showing you that module is more important than the other modules.

Removed #7

This is probably a bug you're running into or just bad luck in timing, but I have never had resources from lockers disappear any faster or slower than those dropped from breakable containers. I understand if someone goes on ahead, rushing or not, and you are behind and run into a group of enemies and take a while and then yeah, in that situation it would make sense that resources disappear.

I think that's just an error on your own part, not paying attention should not mean a feature should be implemented, if you are rushing through to sell dupes or using dupes to fuse, the main thing would be to be sure what your are selecting. And I do understand I am just telling you that the closest thing you have to something like this is applies only to ability mods. And regarding visuals, there's the level # and the white stripes that indicate said level to show you the rank/level of each mod...

#1 More varieties of Grineer defense maps, there is 1 boring one so far(hopefully at work).

#2 New model design for Blueprint drop or change the colour of the orb to Green or Yellow.(Suggested before, but vastly ignored by other players, hopefully in works).

#3 Increase the disappearing timer of Green Barrels and Chest items to Locker time(Disappears way too fast especially with Rushers).

#4 Increase the "Waypoint marker" to disappear at least 2 minutes.

#5 Add a 2 minutes timer(Allows player to loot if there is AFK) for Endless Defense Mission during start of the game if at least one of the Player isn't near Cryopod. After the 2 minutes it either starts the game or there is a vote option to teleport all players to the Cryopod or Power Core(Grineer).

#6 Add a Lock Button to lock Modules so they cannot be sold, or fused. This also allows player to find their new mods a lot easier.(This was suggested a long time ago, hopefully it is at work too).

1. Already answered.

2. I think if a blueprint drops off a boss, as soon as someone gets it, everyone in the group gets it. That helps counter rushers who get so far ahead and kill bosses and the rest of the group doesn't even know where to go for the print because the waypoint was updated. This happened a few times as a new player still figuring the game out to me, so I am guessing it happens to other new players too. I don't have an issue with the orb appearance though.

3. I don't have an issue with this. Personally the easier fix is to not have them decay at all, but I am not sure how that would affect lag in a mission.

4. I never had an issue with the waypoint marker time. I have more an issue with people not marking (either due to being lazy or not knowing how).

5. I think in the last live stream DE mentioned they were looking into a fix for AFKers.

6. I agree with this. In fact I made the same suggestion a few weeks back after I accidentally did the same thing you did. I would love a checkbox on mods to keep them from being sold or used in fusion (both to make better or accidentally use on another mod). Some people would already say there is a confirmation box, but when you are playing half asleep you may still just click through mindlessly.

This is probably a bug you're running into or just bad luck in timing, but I have never had resources from lockers disappear any faster or slower than those dropped from breakable containers. I understand if someone goes on ahead, rushing or not, and you are behind and run into a group of enemies and take a while and then yeah, in that situation it would make sense that resources disappear.

I think that's just an error on your own part, not paying attention should not mean a feature should be implemented, if you are rushing through to sell dupes or using dupes to fuse, the main thing would be to be sure what your are selecting. And I do understand I am just telling you that the closest thing you have to something like this is applies only to ability mods. And regarding visuals, there's the level # and the white stripes that indicate said level to show you the rank/level of each mod...

It isn't a bug, it is fixed like that so far. You should try defense mission(Kiliken the big map) with a slower warframe while the others destroy the green barrels which sometime drops crafts. On the plus side for defense mission we get to have more HP and energy orb lying around which allows us to get to higher wave. The Locker stuff doesn't disappear til wave 6+!

Edited by Makemap

It isn't a bug, it is fixed like that so far. You should try defense mission(Kiliken the big map) with a slower warframe while the others destroy the green barrels which sometime drops crafts. On the plus side for defense mission we get to have more HP and energy orb lying around which allows us to get to higher wave. The Locker stuff doesn't disappear til wave 6+!

I've been playing for a little over a month, and I can safely say I have never ran into this even when playing with Rhino and Frost, the slowest frames...I've played all the Kiliken variants and I can tell you if I go after containers it's where I start off, and if they've been broken they'll be there even after the first quick wave, if there's any resources that dropped. Dunno what else to tell you but my experience with containers has been solid and rather good, nothing to complain about...I use defense to farm mods and resources, but I use Venera, if I go solo, ad mainly that's for Alloy.

Hitting on your other concern, someone else made a post asking for something similar to what you mentioned. They went into some extra detail on their take, but you might wanna check it out yourself.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45511-mod-interface-suggestions/

Edited by OrtuOcelot

I've been playing for a little over a month, and I can safely say I have never ran into this even when playing with Rhino and Frost, the slowest frames...I've played all the Kiliken variants and I can tell you if I go after containers it's where I start off, and if they've been broken they'll be there even after the first quick wave, if there's any resources that dropped. Dunno what else to tell you but my experience with containers has been solid and rather good, nothing to complain about...I use defense to farm mods and resources, but I use Venera, if I go solo, ad mainly that's for Alloy.

Hitting on your other concern, someone else made a post asking for something similar to what you mentioned. They went into some extra detail on their take, but you might wanna check it out yourself.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45511-mod-interface-suggestions/

"but I use Venera, if I go solo, ad mainly that's for Alloy."

Your arguement is invalid to #3. It is for full parties. How can you ignore something that would actually make the game a lot better.

#3 is just make the chest drops disappear the same rate as lockers if you haven't read properly.

Yes, I saw another thread with that too, but has posts on it.

Edited by Makemap