The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Keyboard Characters Unusable While Warframe Is Open

GoEshadow1Au3

Following a small hotfix/update on 5/7/2015, I am experiencing almost complete failure of the following 4 characters on my keyboard: 'u' 'i' 'o' & 'p'.

While Warframe is an active process, these keys will fail to register a button press at least 90% of the time. This includes while the game is minimized and I am navigated to another program in which I can type; e.g. Chrome, Wordpad, Windows search bar.

When Warframe is NOT an active process, I have complete functionality. Evidence of proper function is the fact I was able to type this topic up.

I plan on dismantling my laptop after posting this to detect any possible hardware issues. I have made no recent software changes and my laptop is running at normal temperatures  I am experiencing brief temperature spikes as high as 97c while in missions. Standard temperatures for my laptop while playing Warframe should be between 50-70c. This was NOT A PROBLEM for my entire first month of play!

Thank you in advance and I will update the topic after troubleshooting more. I have cleaned & reconnected my motherboard contacts and ribbons, yet the problem persists.

Edited by GoEshadow1Au3