Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello From New Warframe.... (Again Lol)

(PSN)CowboyJeff72

Hey folks,

New player here. Downloaded the game while waiting on a special on another game I wanted to purchase so I would have something to play and well, really ended up enjoying the game. So now I split my limited gaming time between this and other games that I buy.

Really enjoying this and while I'm not big on online games, I have actually enjoyed helping others complete missions and have folks randomly drop in and help me in mine. Probably on the older side of most players (42 yrs.), but still like to have fun with good games. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let anyone know that if they need help, I'm CowboyJeff72. I'm new and if I die helping its no big deal, certainly don't die reviving me! LOL 

Jeff

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Thanks! I have to say that while there are a lot of leveled up go in guns blazing players out there, the folks that I have played with have all been very cool and not treated me like a complete noob. LOL Speaks volumes to the people who play this game. Thanks for the revives folks from someone who prefers his sword to his gun! LOL

Thanks! I have to say that while there are a lot of leveled up go in guns blazing players out there, the folks that I have played with have all been very cool and not treated me like a complete noob. LOL Speaks volumes to the people who play this game. Thanks for the revives folks from someone who prefers his sword to his gun! LOL

Hopefully in the future you won't have to deal with the high leveled guys wiping out the whole area before you arrive. Always frustrated me watching someone fly off and before i catch up the missions over. But i learnt, and i when i look back at how i started i feel pretty accomplished.

I hope you feel that one day.

From one newbie to another; welcome

Thanks! I have to say, they really haven't just blown by me and left me hanging. Though at first when I was wanting to sneak around and explore, some folks dropped in and went to town! LOL It was kind of funny though and I just switched to my pistol and  joined the fray! LOL

Set matchmaking to 'Solo' or 'Friends only'. You can easily do the first 2-3 planets on your own.

Once you hit Mercury, and start grinding Survival on Apollodorus, you'll start to appreciate those high-level warframes.

Oh yeah, I have Earth, Mercury, and Venus pretty much done. Only the MR5 and Archwing missions left to do on those. And trust me, I finally got my Kubrow and incubator segment last night. No way I could have done that without help! So thanks to all that dropped in and helped with that. It was a personal goal of mine to get a Kubrow. When I finally pass MR1 and MR2, I have a few Sentinel mods to trade for Kubrow ones if anyone needs them. LOL

And thanks for the welcome! Welcome to you as well.

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Welcome, CowboyJeff!  It's awesome to hear that you're liking Warframe as much as you are!  I am mainly on PC, myself, but do also play PS4-side now as well!  I'll try to keep an eye out for you around the planets!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I feel I need to re-introduce myself after all of my account issues. LOL Account was being duplicated multiple times and you may see posts with my ID that say *guest* due to this issue that hit others as well. So if you have tried to contact me here on the forums, I apologize if I have missed it as it may have gone to one of those duplicate accounts. So, anyway, just saying I'm back to my normal account (though member date is still showing yesterday with 284 posts! LOL). Met a lot great folks here and had some very cool discussions and follow some good posts so happy I didn't have to start over! Thanks DE support for getting this sorted out, greatly appreciated!