Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Our Community. What We Know We Want, But Really Don't!

Nitrofluff

Okay, even our lords here of Digital extremes have told us we are whiny little morons. I want to make this first post of mine in months to be actually useful. Now to begin, We all love those good old arcane helms: Vanguard being the most expensive on the trading network for obvious reasons(speedy rhino goes wee!).

Why do I bring up arcane helms for an example? Well the reason they went away in the first place is our fault. Some of us saw it as unfair that you had to have negative affects, or that you had to have effects at all. Yet luckily DE has created the enhancement system! A fancy new way to get new kinds of special helms by taking your old ones and slapping some duct-tape and credits onto them. 

Honestly, I think that the old arcane effects, should be tossed into the enhancement pool later on after some balance tweaking. Arcane helms where both good and bad, This could give all of us the ability to have our helms how we want. Maybe you want your slipstream nova to be able to have the current Vanguard rhino enhancement? Personally in my own opinion, this would fix alot of peoples idiocy with arcane helms(And crash the already runescape-esc trading market.)

I think that DE could easily use the new archwing raids coming out as a place to put the old arcane effects after some tweaking, but it is not my decision. Theirs only! 

---- I will add more later on other topics, for now I wanted to spout this thought of mine onto the forums.

Well I didnt like the old Arcane helms(not every single one of them, I mean the concept) because you had to use a certain helm for the effect

For example I like the Arcane Swindle helmet's effect but I dont like the look of Loki's alternate helmets

So the current 'enhancement' system I like much better

At least I can put it on any helmet

Adding old arcane effects back could work, doesnt sound like its such a bad idea

Ofc assuming it gets well thought adout where it gets placed/how hard it should be to get/etc

If they changed the Arcane system to slot like system. (I like the BloodBorne system with bloodgems which can be put on and off any weapon as a perk)

I like the idea of Corrupted concept.

P.S Welcome back to forums, you are a welcome visitor. Please don't leave we need rational people. (last part is a joke)

Edited by Feallike