Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Yugureki

Blood And Gore

Look into your options, if Gore is enabled.

That's the thing I don't have a Gore Option at all. My friend sent me a screenshot of his to me and I sent back mine and we had totally different settings. Both of which were in the Gameplay Tab

That's the thing I don't have a Gore Option at all. My friend sent me a screenshot of his to me and I sent back mine and we had totally different settings. Both of which were in the Gameplay Tab

Hmmm, that's really strange. Maybe send the pic on a ticket? We shouldn't have different settings to my knowledge.

I also I have lost the ability to pick between gore or no gore. I've even tried re-downloading the game with no luck. So, I'm stuck with no blood or gore and no option under, "Gameplay" to fix it.

I also I have lost the ability to pick between gore or no gore. I've even tried re-downloading the game with no luck. So, I'm stuck with no blood or gore and no option under, "Gameplay" to fix it.

Hmmm, that's really strange. Maybe send the pic on a ticket? We shouldn't have different settings to my knowledge.

I submited a ticket just waiting on a reply