Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proposed New Mission Type?

.Stormtopia.

I believe that DE was interested in Archwing transitions directly to the enemy ship battlefield, right?

This inspires me to think on a mission with Archwing or Tenno Fighters destroying giant long range Grineer communication towers, enter inside the enemy ship prevented from having contact unless magically there is a fleet that appears by a blip to assist (random event), exterminate everything, set the Ship core in over drive and leave no traces behind, and get out on a brand new hangar design.

Nuggets!.... what you think? Make badass shaky camara cinematic. Also, Mercury, could we have a bigger sun there? I look at the Relay and the sun is like miles away still. We could do battles near the Sun too. Don't burn yourself there, Tenno.

Sincerely, Galahad.

Edited by Dislava-planet-tech

And how about, planetary conquest than simply being only in space achievements? There's not a lot of planetary conquest by sectors or a invasion on a mega base Corpus highly defensive outside. A map of free exploration? Enemy ship falls from space as animation?

I don't know if all this will increase the type of missions available.

Recon Mission : you need to follow a certain mobs to the meeting point and record their conversation with out getting detected even once, if you get detected, the mission will automatically fail, you still can kill the mobs in the map, but not the VIP, to avoid getting detected.

reward : any mods to random event mobs from the past

Recon Mission : you need to follow a certain mobs to the meeting point and record their conversation with out getting detected even once, if you get detected, the mission will automatically fail, you still can kill the mobs in the map, but not the VIP, to avoid getting detected.

reward : any mods to random event mobs from the past

I think it is also a fine option for a new stealth system, Grineer and Corpus language at work. Use conduits to pass the guards, record information from the roof. Its also good because that kind of mission could tell where are the Grineer Queens at. What worries me is the Ai. If you are spotted you lose chance as the mission become a failure. Unless you have a Loki, things might be easier. Design would need to recognize the demand and the limitations of the game before the artificial intelligence. I would like every mission in this game could have something to do with a good story, rather than just missions we find fun. Lotus is the guider right? Ordis could also do something during the missions, rather than piloting the Liset and seeing bloody battles.

We could have a feeling of singleplayer in the multiplayer, this would help players focus on their own powers or combine them. Sure i am not forbiding the use of "multiplayer working together" thing or pressing buttons at the same time when needed.

I am loving the ideas I'm trying to express in this topic, we could finally make a megathread and develop the story when DE give us more details, because so far the game is focused on mechanics and in the expansion of the environment of each planet. But all I wanted to do was try to do these missions fit a historical progress, know who is Hayden Tenno in the past, and if Lotus has a database that can tell it all. I'm sure she will leave the big answers to each end so her opponents don't have more advantages over her. Exploring very ancient pasts? Why we never saw a abandoned city back on Earth? This are not means for a end game, but yes chapters.

Here I am trying to inspire myself in Dark Sector, and how it all started, I know that Dark Sector is not exactly a pipe for Warframe, but I think the only thing that is outside the panorama would be the Orokins unless they were humans on this distant future... where they had a Empress. Lotus seems like a Orokin, did she decided to turn the cards over a strong reason?

DOOM

Just get in and start killing, enemy level is increased as the time go by like in survival but without the need of life support. No rewards, no extraction and no salvation. Fight until you can last.

The only thing you'll get from it is the XP.

Ps.: Only ammo and mods can drop, and with reduced chance.

DOOM

Just get in and start killing, enemy level is increased as the time go by like in survival but without the need of life support. No rewards, no extraction and no salvation. Fight until you can last.

The only thing you'll get from it is the XP.

Ps.: Only ammo and mods can drop, and with reduced chance.

with all death trap , and friendly fire :p