Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requesting More Decoration Items For Our Dojo.

(PSN)QueenCammy

Hi, i would love if theres more decoration added to dojo, i know it's not a big deal but i spent most of the time decorating dojo. Huge poster of frames that we can hang on our dojo, a fireplace maybe? relaxing music jukebox so we can chill in our garden when we not playing? list of players who contributed to resources so we know who put in effort? or give us interesting deco for strategic duel arena, ex: water fountain for hydroid? Burning duel room maybe that fits our lovely Ember? things like that would make a clan much interesting place to be in and it would be a great investment so we able to recruit more members in! We need new stuff in dojo already so please acknowledge my post.

PS: i have posted my DIY dojo i created all by myself for the past year. I know it's not perfect but i put in efforts to make it look nice, im lucky to have a clan members that donated resources to every of my silly decoration every day. lol! im being spoilt here so give us more stuff in dojo! And also that noisy claptrap guy in our ship, i have to mute him because he's a nuisance! Should just transfer him to the dojo and make him as our dojo tour guide if we ever need help with direction in dojo.

I apologise if my English is bad

Queencammy

IMG_0687_zpsgvstbvpb.jpg

Spawn Room

IMG_0686_zps7jqrbsmw.jpg

need more decoration. had enough of DIY!

IMG_0685_zpsgl8xxeyo.jpg

DIY throne chair!

IMG_0689_zpsdzmslz9j.jpg

Duel room area, mehhh... not enought space to put more decoration.  :(

Edited by (PS4)QueenCammy

Yes, i agree, the dojos do need more things. Problem is, the power cap in each of the rooms causes issues for the amount of things you can put in them. Apparently less is more, unless you're me. I can send you some screenshots of my dojo if you want some examples. ^^

Yes, i agree, the dojos do need more things. Problem is, the power cap in each of the rooms causes issues for the amount of things you can put in them. Apparently less is more, unless you're me. I can send you some screenshots of my dojo if you want some examples.

Send me your dojo pictures.

Dojos most definitely need some tlc from DE.

A trading post where members can donate materials would be SO helpful.

As would way to keep track of who donates what.

yea alot from my clan members does'nt feel appreciated contributing since no one knows!