Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wew Why When I Press Buy Platinum..its Redirect To Steam?

.Fyr.

i dont want to pay using steam wallet..they took about $2 of my money...
about my country from malaysia(south east asia) .. dolars surely eat 3x of our money..
i really love this game..i like 2 top up 2..but the currency seems OP..
$10 of ur country times by 3 is RM30++ .. i need 8 hours normal working day to get 10USD...wew...

and 1 more thing..i wan to pay by using mol point...i hope it wont redirect to steam again!

arghh great...pls make something 2 change it..i really wanna top up using mol point...im hate when i giving others extra money by juz selling code for steam wallet!..extra money that were about 2 hours of my working hard..

You cannot solve it. Any accounts made via Steam are forever tied to Steam. Steam is a delivery system for Warframe, and for their services, they want a share of the cash, naturally.

You can make a new account via the website, if you want to, though. That is the only way that you will not be forced to pay with Steam Wallet.

Also there is a HUGH issue, infact almost a scam.

You present founders pack for say 49.99$ on the webpage, a player clicks the link to buy and is redirected to Steam.

Since the user (me in this case) is from another region he is presented with 49.99euro which is a hugh difference.

I am sure this cannot be ok, that a product is presented with one price and during the purchage process the currancy get changed the the product more expansive. It's up to the user to see all small change of 1 little character or get robbed.

Also, am I now forced to pay ALOT more for credits since I am unable to disconnect my account from Stream ?

If I create a new account, can you transfer the money and items I have on my Stream account.

You cannot possible force steam players to pay alot more for contect just becosue Streams currancy change is $&*&*#(%&.

Kind regards.

/Kristofer, Sweden

Also there is a HUGH issue, infact almost a scam.

Kind regards.

/Kristofer, Sweden

The Euro prices are made by Steam, not by DE. DE relays their US$ prices to Steam and Steam then converts them as they see fit. Also, remember that Euro prices often include sales taxes. My tip: Buy in US$, with a credit card, via the website. Always.