Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Ninja Makes His Mark...

(XBOX)Shodian

Greetings fellow Tenno. I will be honest, I don't do very well with introductions on forums so this will be short and sweet.

I started playing Warframe since it first appeared on the Xbone and I absolutely love it, I have nearly 500 put into the game and I'm still finding and discovering new things all the time. It's very addicting, a big shout out and thank you to DE and all who are involved in making Warframe.

Currently I am Mastery Rank 11 and I belong to the ghost clan Sons of Tyr. I have all warframes but the original frost, one day I'll get off my lazy behind and go get it, so I can adapt very quickly to any situation, though I'm working on ranking all of them up to 30 at this time.

Outside of Warframe I have done some game design. I used to work on a fangame called Musroon Kingdom Fusion for about two years before sadly life came along and ate up most of my time. Now I occasionally make funny goofy videos and upload them to YouTube. Which you can watch now for free! (And since I'm lazy and didn't read the forum rules I'm not sure if I'm allowed to advertise personal YouTube accounts but you can find me easily enough through search)

So if anyone needs some help or tutorials hit me up, I'd be glad to help. :D

PS. This wasn't short at all. :/