Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: New Mod System

DERNTH

I would like to suggest Delverloper to revise Mod system regard to below problems,

1. Accidentaly sell-fusion mod: As of everybody know when you get a lot of mod like 10 cards of the same mod.

We try to sell or fusion it. It has a chance that you will accidentaly fusion it with other mod beside the one you want

or sometime when you want to sell mod, the one with maximum upgrade just being placed in ramdom position together with unmodified mod which cause a lot of trouble.

2. Fusion-Defusion: Most of the mod new fusion but some time we would like to defusion mod but it rather hard to get some rare mod for the second time.

So I would like to suggest DE to change Mod system which right now using card as base material for upgrade to Point upgrade system.

1. You will received point for each mod you found instead a card. So you don't have to get rid of duplicate card so often. In the mod system screen you will see the whole mod and it's LV, if you already get the mod you should be able to spent point for upgrading mod. No need to sell duplicated mod any more which prevent accidentaly sell-fusion mod problem.

2. Fusion mod should be treated as special mod which can be used to increase point for each card point pool.

Thank you for the game and hope this idea can be of used.

Edited by sNOOByTH

1/ duplicate card are either get fushion on other Mod or prerare for the next one, the lv is on the left of the card (the black/white cube), the black mean u did achive the lv yet

2/... That's exacly what those Mod does

1/ duplicate card are either get fushion on other Mod or prerare for the next one, the lv is on the left of the card (the black/white cube), the black mean u did achive the lv yet

2/... That's exacly what those Mod does

What I mean is wouldn't it be better to use received mod as a point to upgrade for each mod. I got duplicate card like 10-15 for some card and among them there is a card which I already max it. Also you have to scroll many page if you have a lot of duplicated card. My mastery is 7 and I know what fusion mod can do but I try to offer a better way to improve game system not mention about how to use or fusion card. If you know what I mean....when you have got like every card and a ton of duplicated card.

Edited by sNOOByTH

HERE'S A TIP: go to the mod, press name, and then it will automaticly slot the mod after they name

I knew how to do it.. You will know when you got a ton of duplicated card and you have to go back to check and sell them all the time which waste alot of your time and MAY FUSION-SELL IT BY ACCIDENTALY.

Edited by sNOOByTH