The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lux's Trad-Art Fanart & Concepts Dump (Raptor-Chan)

MAL1WAN

I've been playing a lot of Warframe...
I've been drawing a lot of Warframe too. Here are some of my concepts and fan arts related to Warframe.
They delivered poorly since I don't have a good camera, scanner nor tools to digitalize it. Besides, I know some of you guys still admire traditional arts, right?

Yay! I now have a Drawing Tablet!!!

I hope you guys like it and thanks for your time viewing it.

It's quite weird to see assorted corpus and grineer infested, right? Yeh.
I know some time of the game, hopefully, they'll create unique infested versions of the factions. Here's a GRINEER infested I thought up.

2013-05-17100451_zps22115e26.jpg

Heavy Grineer Arsenal. It has a rocket launcher on it's shoulder and uses a rail cannon that I would like to call "Ladon".

2013-05-17100244_zps4785d7d9.jpg

Here is a corpus version of the Arsenal.

2013-05-16111714_zpsb9e9a53a.jpg

Corpus Proxy Carrier Proxy "Patriarch". A boss concept.

A large ship used to quickly deploy MOAs on the field. It is armed with it's own defenses like laser cannons.

2013-05-17100434_zps6058d75f.jpg

I heard you don't like Kela...

2013-05-17100509_zpsdbb1aba6.jpg

Metal Grineer Ray v.1

MGR_zps9e816e37.png

MGR v.2

MGR_zps83c493c7.png

Raptor-chan

raptorchan_zps9c8ae9a1.png

Edited by LuxComedenti

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Yui-san!
Anyway, I'm really loving Saryn so much. She is my main after all. In fact, I reset her today for a new pol slot. (why do I even need to tell you this)

2013-05-27134727_zpsfa425a91.jpg

Hnng, hopefully I can afford a graphics tablet this year so I can show you guys more presentable arts.

2013-05-30135315_zps45825f2c.jpg

Captain Vorentine Ruk (did i get that right?) from Madotsuki. (with uboa)
I tried to draw her more maturely but... she ended up all cute and cuddly. Hug away, lolicons.

Edited by LuxComedenti

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gawd how did i not find this before :o Your art is really cute XD Loving your picture of Vorentine! And yes, her name is Vorentine Ruk, I made her Sargas Ruk's niece in that mini-bio i wrote for her (Sargas Ruk is an artifact hunter, it would explain where she got the teleport boots).

Now I gotta draw my version of Kela after seeing yours :O

Oh my gawd how did i not find this before :o Your art is really cute XD Loving your picture of Vorentine! And yes, her name is Vorentine Ruk, I made her Sargas Ruk's niece in that mini-bio i wrote for her (Sargas Ruk is an artifact hunter, it would explain where she got the teleport boots).

Now I gotta draw my version of Kela after seeing yours :O

Your design on Vorentine is really cute to begin with. I hope to see more of your work. :D

I seriously don't understand why you stopped drawing for memecenter.

These are great!

You are not the Erebus everyone knows. Git out!

On serious note, Drawing line art with a mouse is punishing on the wrists. Even if I try drawing a cell on paper then trace it with line art, still punishing. And rarely comes a good final product as I am not good at coloring and shading.

When I finally buy a graphics tablet for myself. I could train a little and hopefully, I should come out with more presentable art.

You are not the Erebus everyone knows. Git out!

On serious note, Drawing line art with a mouse is punishing on the wrists. Even if I try drawing a cell on paper then trace it with line art, still punishing. And rarely comes a good final product as I am not good at coloring and shading.

When I finally buy a graphics tablet for myself. I could train a little and hopefully, I should come out with more presentable art.

Ok then.

THis art is... adequate.

I expected more but it is currently at the level of a regular artist.

-Erebus

Ok then.

THis art is... adequate.

I expected more but it is currently at the level of a regular artist.

-Erebus

That's better.

2013-06-18143150_zps3750e511.jpg

Cells I made for a Warframe x Rwby fanart. I haven't figured out who should be Blake Belladonna.

Harhar, I hope that tracing and coloring this won't be that hard.

• 3 weeks later...

Now you just need to draw a little Tenno fighting it with a sword, while sick rock music plays in the background.

I will redesign it to look more Grineery. and I will put a Raiden Tenno facing the hulking beast.

Raptor-chan added, BTW.

Edited by LuxComedenti

Raptor-chan is cute :D Btw, i'll be drawing Vorentine again soon, this time based on the revamped Vor. I'll show you when it's done :D

I was about to make a comic about her wearing that awkward flower like head-gear.

OHOHOHOH I dig this... -stares low-

Oh. Hahaha! Yeah!!! Ain't the head aweso... what are you looking at? D:>

Whoa, dat Metal Grineer Ray. I want that as a boss in-game right now! Great art Lux!

Say, have you gone to the local Warframe events/tournaments organized by PH DE reps, by any chance?

Thanks!!! XD

And not yet. Those places are quite too far from my location in order for me to go in alone.

When they hold something in Laguna, hopefully I can go in it. I always wanted to!!!

Edited by LuxComedenti