Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starchart Reduction Relay/dojo Ideas

Konnivar

With the general idea of reducing the star chart from ~200 missions to ~30 that change on a daily/weekly basis I think some more incentive can be given to relays and the dojo.

Currently, there isn't much incentive to go to the dojo with the exception of the research labs. There are similar reasons for visiting the relays; the relays have a mission launch room but there's almost no reason to use it.

I was thinking to give this room more purpose that tenno could launch relay specific missions that would always take place on the planet the relay is orbiting.  These missions could have increased rewards and could (possibly) change more frequently than the missions available for the day/week. Likewise a missions room could be added to the dojo that would have specific missions that rotate.

I think that if those nodes more rewardous than just go and open then left them alone forever (like dojo's) then this starchart reduction wouldn't be real needs.

This is for me just some time wasting for making a system which wouldn't make any miracle and just make these things more complicated than solving real problems. Tiles and rooms could be made slowly by the time or make possible to make maps for dc or everyone who feel the needs to make different looks maps for every nodes then those looks more unique and also could contain sometimes random loot which makes more worth to run a map.

Same with the drops and lockers almost noone opening them just he newbies because the reward low but more important than looting and hope there is a real needed stuff. More secret room and more loot could make the simple missions playable if the result worth to try.

With the random rotating stuff my problem mostly is if in a rotation come a map/game type what I don't like then I skip it and maybe I will skip full days because there is nothing what I wanted.

Removing a freedom/option is always bad and we should control what we are doing.