Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Abilities Aren't Working Correctly After Patch.

InsomniaG

Hello,

I tested my Vauban after the recent patch and both Vortex and tesla seem to be playing up.

Tested with both a duration and a strength builds that worked fine before the patch.

Vortex lasts the correct time if cast nowhere near enemies or loot.

- However if an enemy walks into it or you cast it on an area with loot on the ground it lasts less than a second

Teslas seem to not be targeting the enemies correctly today. If you place them on the ground it seems they fire off far less than before and in many cases not at all.

Bastille seems to be working correctly and yes bounce is still working it seems.

I have also had the same thing happen. the timer for vortex duration on my hud show the timer still counting and the orb in play will still be there till the timer ends(I have tried with different builds duration power range all are the same on and off host).

Same here guys. After latest patch, Tesla will only zap once (or twice at most). Plus when i throw one on an ally, sometime it keeps launching them on the air until it the ability expires. As for the Vortex, when an enemy is caught inside, it stops working or something. Is this really a bug or Vauban was changed in this patch? If it is really a bug should we report it somewhere else?

+1 Vortex lasts until it comes into contact with an enemy, then it doesnt last at all, the duration timer

is stuck on whatever time the vortes "dies" on, and is in general not working. Tesla doesnt seem to being anything at all, maybe 1 zap then nothing..