Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Arrow Skins

Doom_Bunny

The valentine's arrows were great because the had this awesome animated stream coming from them. So when Rebbecca said arrow skins were going to be a thing I got excited. I was going to skip around firing arrows with brightly coloured streams. Upon buying and playing with these new skins no such awesome animation happend, not even a cool whistling/signal arrow sound. I experemented with bow and arrow combinations, nothing. So these skins are nothing like the valentine's arrows and an only be admired once you go in the liset or someone get's close enough while you're idle.

Bugs 'n' things:

Dread sound: Dread arrows now sometimes squeak when hitting an enemy or just arfter you loose. The problem is that it sounds like the other sounds are cutting it off. The sound of the bow string, hitting a proc or crit, cuts off or doesn't allow the arrow sound to play at all.

Paris prime placement: Is it just me or has the banana paris prime grown in the past updates? It's looking very large and out of place on a the warframes.

Example:

CUxBacX.jpg

When in the shoulder palcement for larger frames it goes off to the side at an angle.

H6y40AK.jpg

bpnJI3D.jpg