Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Ps3/360 Assassin's Creed Games & Fire Emblem If News

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fire-emblem-if-ditches-weapon-durability-adds-new-/1100-6427289/

So with the upcoming Fire Emblem news, it appears as though they will remove the weapon durability system from FE: Awakening and instead add in a new difficulty mode to make it a bit easier to play. From the article:

"With the addition of Phoenix difficulty mode. In addition to the returning Casual mode that disables permadeath and revives any slain units after completing a map, Phoenix takes things a step further by reviving dead units after each turn. That may sound as if it does away with any semblance of difficulty, but keep in mind that Black Kingdom--one of the two versions of If--presents additional challenges by limiting available experience and money, as well as by introducing additional victory conditions."

I'm actually quite interested in this game, I'll most likely play on casual mode though. To ease myself into the game and enjoy the story.

In other news, Ubisoft has stated that the majority of their major series will no longer be released for the previous generation of consoles: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-more-assassin-s-creed-games-for-playstation-3-o/1100-6427280/

I just noticed that my profile pic looks amazing when I post something. #Arbiters4life

Edited by TheErebus.

An even easier mode then awakening had? What is this ****. The AI programming team must have learned from Sun Tzu. To scare the rest of the devs into making the game even easier. 

Lately games have either taken the route of dark souls or succumbed to the generation of easy gamming. Can't we stay in the middle and have a good game with challenges along the way.