Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This A Glitch With The New Event?

GoronHugz

Question

I have done the new event 4 times, but the check box above my navigation area aboard my ship seems to be confused. The checkboxes next to the rewards have remained blank. I was curious if I was doing something wrong and maybe I would only get the 10 fusion cores at the end of the event or what was up? I really want the gun :( sorry if my format is wonky with the picture, I don't use forums very often.

7 answers to this question

you need to do the invasion 4 time's 3times = 1point so far 2 have come up 2nd one is nearly finished so if you have done both you should have 2points but if this is the first one you've done when it ends you will get 1 point then a new one comes on do it again 3 times for another point & wait for it to end and so on.

I know I don't get the pay until the event is over, that's why I want to make sure that I get the reward. I did the mission 4 times and I don't even have the box checked for the badge. Are you saying that I have to do the mission 3 times for the badge (which counts as one completion of the invasion), and since the guns require 4 completions that means I have to do the mission 12 times? Are you saying that the mission itself switches at certain time increments until the event is over, and I need to complete 4 different missions 3 times in order to get the guns?

Hopefully this will clarify the situation:

You must complete an event mission three times for whichever side you pick. This in turn will give you the battle pay and 1 point towards the event rewards once a side reaches 100%. Then you have to wait for the mission to reset (a new one with a different battle pay will show up) and repeat the process.

In total you must complete three different event missions four times for a total of twelve runs to get the event rewards.

There are still some things im missing/unsure of so do be sure to say whether you get a point or not if you happen to choose the losing side (you probably do get a point and only lose out on the battle pay).

In my experience, the mission status screen is either bugged, or very slow (like, hours) or both.  Like the OP, I finished four of the mission, but didn't get my check box until a couple of hours later, after I had logged out and back in again.  Since then, I've completed the mission 9 more times, but seen no additional check marks.  Also, the line showing my overall progress in the Liset now protrudes several FEET to the right, off the mission screen.

'M thinking that ain't right...

The event works like infestation alerts. You have to complete a specific mission 3 times to get the reward (in this example, a Fieldron). 

If the event requires 4 completions, then yes, you need to do this four times. This means 3 times to complete the mission, once that mission ends, you get 1 completion.... Do it 3 more times and you get the gun.

Total 12 missions played.