Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U.u Wrong Desition?

Cazador-Themaster

so seems alad v will win, and we all have to stick with the karak, but lest see do you really want the karak instead of the dera?, dera have more % status chance and its focused on penetration witch is damn nice against armored targets and have bigger ammo pull, then there is the karak, witch have a bit more fire rate and a bit less reload speed, tell me what side you picked and why, and would it be worth it?. also thsoe stats may change with the new weapons, but still ;)

so seems alad v will win, and we all have to stick with the karak, but lest see do you really want the karak instead of the dera?, dera have more % status chance and its focused on penetration witch is damn nice against armored targets and have bigger ammo pull, then there is the karak, witch have a bit more fire rate and a bit less reload speed, tell me what side you picked and why, and would it be worth it?. also thsoe stats may change with the new weapons, but still ;)

this is less a decision between weapons for me, and more  a choice of morals.

Alad V is a scumbag schemer who'll likely take advantage of Tenno mercy, but as The Lotus herself put it, "Nobody deserves the infestation".

i would rather have dera, cause karak is mostly impact. still fun to use but horrid against anything but starchat corpus

i can see salad doing crazy s**t with that "cure"

Edited by OvAeons

this is less a decision between weapons for me, and more  a choice of morals.

Alad V is a scumbag schemer who'll likely take advantage of Tenno mercy, but as The Lotus herself put it, "Nobody deserves the infestation".

and nobody deserves to get cut into pieces and get used on a pet also, he went that way cause he wanted

I chose to help Alad because, even though he will surely betray us and he might even be in control of the infestation, it would be interesting to see some kind of redemption... if not... well it would be cool to have another trial

Edited by AIan