Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor Is Still Amazing You Just Need 2 Maxed Primed Mods

(PSN)JiggaJazz

The DPS was reduced from ~450 to ~380.  Just a fact.

Used it the other day, ran out of ammo fast, at the worst possible moment, died, while playing with a non-reviving rambo.  But, no big deal, right?  After all, we can just switch to an equally powerful primary, right?.

Ah, but then, along comes Mr. Ammo Consumption, "Well then, Tenno have too much ammo over all.  They need "REASONS" to use melee.  NERF ALL THE AMMO!"

Running out of ammo is non-action and being told how to play and when to play because "REASONS!"

Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation will solve your ammo needs

However if you use it like before and just hold the shoot trigger button down and don't retract the beam after each target, nobody can help you with that

The Synoid Gammacor is still amazing, most just aren't "good enough" or dislike how sensitive the trigger/fire rate is

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz

No, I just don't see the point in forma'ing it 6 times when I don't have to. It is a waste of time and resources, when other weapons can do similar damage without needing 6 formas and 2 fully ranked prime mods, which most people don't give a damn about, because it is ungodly expensive. Especially for a mod like Primed Pistol Mut, which NO WEAPON except the Syn Gamma can benefit from at max rank. What a waste.

And my point is, the fact that this situation even exists is a good indication that it was nerfed too hard. Surely you can see that. Surely.

Butting in to say that there are a multitude of player profiles, i for one gather everything and forma them to the max. And I actually liek to use most of them from time to time, dex furis, wraith twin vipers ,kohmak and aksomati are just a few off the top of my head that benefit GREATLY from primed pistol ammo mutation. For that reason alone, it was my most anticipated prime mod.

As for your final statement. Yes. No weapon should burn through ammo THAT fast because it creates the unfun situation, the stituation where you have no ammo, and that's particularly worst for secondaries and their reduced ammo pool. IMO a 5x nerf to efficiency woud've been spot on.

Aksomati needs larger pool, kohmak as well, I'm willing to guess this new mega man weapon too, even if it's not as op as people expected it to be (I know my ember p will love it).