Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

More Players = Less Enemies !?!?!?!?!?!

Strac_CRO

As already stated in previous thread, the more players join, the less enemies will be spawn.

So in singleplayer I kill 140 enemies, while in COOP, as best of 4 players, I have 8 kills.

It's very annoying to play shooting COOP game with no enemies to shoot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:

DE, that's a very embarrassing bug

Edited by Strac_CRO

I dunno, I mean I usually get 50-60 kills in a Co-Op party of 3-4(On Raid, Rescue and even others), and I am usually not even the person with the top kills. So unless you mean your just not getting the most kills and your buddies are then I don't notice any thing wrong. If that is the case, then get a better strategy or perhaps run in there like a mad man rocking a Gram or Fragor.

yeap, just re-check, it's a bug or whatever

As more players join your COOP match, the less enemies will be spawned.

At the end you are running through almost empty rooms (it's not: "teammates killed all enemies" etc.)

The reason, why you have more kills Solo is actually pretty simple:

As I noticed, enemies spawn over time in corridors you can't see, which means behind closed doors. And they will spawn constantly. Most of the time, you will be slower when you play Solo, compared to Coop, as you need to kill every enemy on your own. They have more time to spawn from every corridor.

So when you play Coop, you can cover a wider area, which means the enemies spawn farther away, and you can get faster through each room, so they can't spawn that many units on you. And that way, your team gets less kills in total.

Yo creo que el autentico problema que desestabiliza las partidas cooperativas, no es por que haigan menos enemigos, si no,

que al haber jugadores con mejor equipamiento y mejores armas, practicamente, no te dejan ni matar a 1 solo enemigo

y van avanzando rapidamente y completan el mapa enseguida, dejando a los jugadores menos habilidosos y con

equipamiento muy inferior, apenas, puntuar debidamente en la partida. Es una pena... 

Edited by Uxul