Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiters Unite!

TheErebus.

fdhdfhdfhdfh

Upvoted your incredibly insightful maelstrom of philosophical waxing.

And I see you have abandoned Team Lizard Face, Ereboos.

I'm not sure I want to be your bae anymore.

You can't even parry in FF15. o 3o

Good, I'll just stay with the Red Veil, you know, the syndicate that doesn't want the Tenno to rule the world. The one that wants to maintain the balance, the one that's closest to the Tenno, the one that feels hurt, when skoom like you go and become an Arbiter, because they know you're up to no good, they know that you're the true enemy, and they will stop at nothing to prevent you from ruining the balance in the Sol system.

*S#&$s out opinions*

FTFY

TBH I would love Arbiters of Hexis if they didn't treat the Tenno like gods, it just fills ego and makes Tenno go bad, with their surface lies of "truth", they eventually manipulate you and turn you into some type of douchebag that wants to rule the Sol system.

At least that's what they want you to do.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

FTFY

TBH I would love Arbiters of Hexis if they didn't treat the Tenno like gods, it just fills ego and makes Tenno go bad, with their surface lies of "truth", they eventually manipulate you and turn you into some type of douchebag that wants to rule the Sol system.

I am not one to go into any kind of lore discussions. 

The last time I tried to defend the Arbiters, I was called a dumbass.

Steel Veil*

Steel Meridian supplies the veil grineer weapons to make wraith. Wraith weapons are among the most fun (except the wraith vipers, those can go die in a hole).

I am a member of Meridian but the Veil hate me.

>_>