The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nef Has Had 3 Potato Bps As Rewards In A Row Now.

NyxOOX

I don't really like the structure of this event. No matter what I choose to do I feel like I'm not doing it optimally. Like I'm doing it wrong and missing out on things. It's a displeasing sensation. Not really digging it.

People made the mistake of picking one side as soon as this event started. You only need 4 runs to support your desired side. 

You people should have done whichever rewards were greater, and then gotten in your 4 runs closer to the event end. 

Instead of getting some cool stuff, you have to make some ideological stand for a video game character. I'll take my cores and potatoes, you can have your salt.

Edited by Charismo

The people that sides with Nef will get decent rewards, while those who sided with Alad get the karak.

It's so that one side doesn't keep getting a kick in the groin. Let both sides enjoy their share

The people that sides with Nef will get decent rewards, while those who sided with Alad get the karak.

It's so that one side doesn't keep getting a kick in the groin. Let both sides enjoy their share

you must be new here, last time this thing went down with gradivus, the "loosing" side got the winning sides weapon as a Bp, pretty sure it will just happen again, so really who is really winning here, we get a karak with a space you just got handed a catalyst to use on your karak and you get all the other stuff Nef offered

you must be new here, last time this thing went down with gradivus, the "loosing" side got the winning sides weapon as a Bp, pretty sure it will just happen again, so really who is really winning here, we get a karak with a space you just got handed a catalyst to use on your karak and you get all the other stuff Nef offered

You also forgot the losing side has to pay a weapon slot.