The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Kubrow Unleashed!

[DE]Megan

Not even Lech Kril is a match for my mighty Daikokuten!

TdMHSH5.jpg

EDIT: If cropping isn't allowed, here's the original version.

IiMbHcB.jpg

Second edit: For the benefit of everyone still wanting to enter, here's how you can make a clean, non UI-ridden screenshot of your Kubrow:

First, go to your options menu and into the HUD tab. From there, make sure you have "UI in screenshots" disabled.

When you go to your mission, press F6 to take a screenshot directly from the game without the UI(Steam screenshots only make a screencap of the current picture, which usually is slightly lower quality too. FPS counters also still display even with the option disabled.)

Then you need to locate your screenshot folder, by default for Windows 7 systems it's in your Pictures folder with a Warframe folder. Review your screenshots and pick which one you want to use for your submission. Then you need to upload the screenshot into an image hosting service. I use imgur.com, but places like ImageShack and Photobucket also work.

Nevertheless, once you have uploaded your picture, you need to right click your picture and then click: "Copy Image URL". Once you have your link in your clipboard, paste it into your post and wrap it in IMG tags, like this:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/IiMbHcB.jpg[/img]
Congratulations you now have a high-quality, UI-less screenshot to submit to the contest. Good luck!

You need to win, I even support you. Best picture on here no doubt.

I use photobucket i hope thats ok,

No Doggy no !

Warframe0024.jpg

You are going to have to zoom in on my kubrow to see whats happen i would edit it but i do not want to be unable to win plat because of it.

Edited by Kaiservadin