The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Kubrow Unleashed!

[DE]Megan

Being a little founder that is playing for the first time since Update 7 I was super excited to finally get to play with my first little Kubrow, Nyragara.
She doesn't look special or have any mutations n stuff, but she is good at digging up stuff when I'm in need of it ^-^ <3

xdUDB1G.jpg

The Grineer here is overtook by his primal instincts and pounces at my pouncing Nyra.
Truely a majestic sight to be seen! xP

HBHP0JT.jpg

Original

This is Tempest, her and I are both lucky enough to have each other, because, she is a survivor of the original Kubrow group that was lost to all of us :/ she is by far my most tenacious and powerful kubrow (of which I have many). Seen here chasing the enemy whom is so frightened they resorted to crawling towards a Tenno of all places for help, that was a mistake.
buek5OJ.jpg

bQv1rv7.png

This is Skipps, he only just matured and he is already out and about ripping other things to pieces in my name owo

And look he made that nasty old Lancer drop some energy for me owo

This was Skipps' first mission out with me after he had matured from the free starter kit we were given, I figured I'd bring him along with me while I re-leveled my Grinlok after formaing it

The Kubrow are the companions of the Tenno. Always Alert, Always prepared for any threat. They help us in our time of need, and if the planets are in alignment, they can dig up a rare mod. Here's a picture of my kubrow in the Liset, Ready and waiting for any threats that may approach. (innt he cute :3)

M08o3PU.jpg

Edited by Dark_Sandman