Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Problem At The Core Of The Tubemen Event Rewards

MXultra

So in other words, you don't actually care what people will say, their opinion is invalid anyway, and your opinion reigns supreme.

Well done. Way to make your entire thread a massive waste of time.

You guys take this too seriously. I guess when you make absurd statements in jest, it blends in with all the people that make absurd statements in earnest.

Few people actually responded to the core of the thread; I guess the rest were so offended by the first sentence, they just scrolled down and began their defense of the Dera. So to them, I am sorry, it was a generalization that no one wanted the Dera.

But honestly, neither of these weapons are likely end up in anyone's long term repetoire.

KARAK WRAITH MASTER RACE

I want Alad V to win for Karak Wraith reasons and for lore reasons, but I did a few missions for Nef Anyo to get some R5 cores, and I don't regret it at all. Why? Because Tyl Regor making fun of Nef's "give unto the void", then threatening to cut off his danglers and give those unto the void.

Hands down the best lines of dialogue in this game right now.

I love all the people who don't know how invasions work and think it's purposely imbalanced.

The underdog will always, always, offer up better rewards as they get closer to defeat. This is not a new system and it's not exclusive to the event.

I love all the people who don't know how invasions work and think it's purposely imbalanced.

The underdog will always, always, offer up better rewards as they get closer to defeat. This is not a new system and it's not exclusive to the event.

Aye, but now every fight is taking so long that if you didn't get in at the beginning and did your 4 fights, you're completely out of luck. 20+ hours per fight is completely mental.

Whether it is supposed to work that way or not, it is disappointing for a community who appears largely unfamiliar with the concept whether through ignorance, inexperience, or plain denial. In the end, if they intend to please the masses, the rewards should be more closely matched (in principle, since a handful of anything vs a fistful of something else is no difference at all really, but inexperienced players dont realize that).

So the question is: Did DE intend for the conflict to be this imbalanced?

Give that the score between Nef and Alad is neck and neck, I'd say the system did a pretty good job of keeping things balanced. If the community wasn't so greedy, then Alad would be way ahead. Good thing they knew Vey Hek was right about the Tenno.