Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotgun Mods Bug In Relation To Carrier's Sweeper Vs. Any Shotgun

Haepax

I am unsure if anyone else has run into this.... I have just found a bug that disallows the installation of shotgun mods on my Strun Wraith, if they've been installed at some point on Carrier's sweeper even it has been removed i.e "Cannot install Accelerated Blast because it is already installed on SWEEPER". Thinking this was a simple fix, i went and removed the mods from my sweeper. This returned the same message as long as sweeper was equipped. I can install the mods if: I remove the mods from sweeper and remove sweeper itself, add the mods to my shotty, then re-equip sweeper. I have exited the arsenal screen, relogged, and even removed all mods from all shotguns in an attempt to narrow down the solution. So far, what is mentioned above is the only thing that works. 

In addition, since the mods i used on my sweeper filled up all the mod points, were not maxed out, i cannot upgrade them because the game is still under the impression that they are installed and can't take up any more mod points.