Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Month's Ps+

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

Did anyone ACTUALLY like Ether One? Its one of my most hated games. Thank god it was free cause I dropped it so soon. Atleast throw in some music in your crappy game, SHEESH. And ANOTHER side scroller.

I'm not saying ps+ is total garbage some of my favorite games came from it since i've subscribed such as: Infamous First Light, Apotheon, and Transistor, but it's mostly just indie games, sidescrollers, and puzzle games. I KNOW that the ps4 is still young I get that, but is there no ports? Is there nothing else they can offer or do they keep all our old favorites locked behind Playstation Now? And WHERE IS DRIVE CLUB.  -___-

Last month's one about the eskimo girl and her fox was pretty fun. I downloaded Ether but haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. Is it really that bad? The trailer looked somewhat interesting.

Its BAD. You walk so slow and you're in first person to the max so you might get motion sick he walks so SLOW you'll be yelling at your screen. Nothing is explained in the mission and you have to guess. In the first mission you have to find a way to slash an air compressor hose for some reason and you're locked in a mine underground, and you have to find something sharp. The way the level is laid out you don't know what is interacive and whats not so you'll be clicking everywhere on everything trying to find something interactive. waaaaaay far away you find a bottle, and then you have to backtrack to a crusher that breaks it, use the broken glass to then cut said hose. And that was with one hour of running around clicking everything with no explanation and NO MUSIC. Stay away.

Its BAD. You walk so slow and you're in first person to the max so you might get motion sick he walks so SLOW you'll be yelling at your screen. Nothing is explained in the mission and you have to guess. In the first mission you have to find a way to slash an air compressor hose for some reason and you're locked in a mine underground, and you have to find something sharp. The way the level is laid out you don't know what is interacive and whats not so you'll be clicking everywhere on everything trying to find something interactive. waaaaaay far away you find a bottle, and then you have to backtrack to a crusher that breaks it, use the broken glass to then cut said hose. And that was with one hour of running around clicking everything with no explanation and NO MUSIC. Stay away.

Wow... Yeah thinking I'll just delete that one then hahaha

Makes me think why it got 9/10 on Steam.

Actually I thought Ether One was a pretty decent indie. I'm guessing you don't like portal either? it's one of those games where you actually have to think about what you are doing, my only gripe was it's outdated graphics and animations.

Actually I thought Ether One was a pretty decent indie. I'm guessing you don't like portal either? it's one of those games where you actually have to think about what you are doing, my only gripe was it's outdated graphics and animations.

Portal was fun with a snazzy robot, a cool gun, a great story, and it had music. Don't you DARE compare them.

Portal was fun with a snazzy robot, a cool gun, a great story, and it had music. Don't you DARE compare them.

Ether One was fun had a storyline and made you think about what you were doing and search for clues, instead of point and shoot. Yes I will compare them. Ether one was better in design.