Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's Skills Need Some Changes

Namacyst

Remove that Bounce works for other players. Vauban players put Bounce under/near the feet of other to let the "bounce". Same level as Mag-Pull/Loki-Switch trolling.

Also remove Vortex sucktion on other players because it's annoying.

You tweaked Banshee's "Blinding Light" when using ultimate.. you should think about toning down the skill effects of Bastille for the same reason. Sometimes can't see S#&$.

Tesla is fine.

Thanks.

Just because a few people are using bouce for trolling doesn't mean you should stop others whom are using it for good reasons.

Just because a few people are using *insert "Pull" or "Switch-Teleport" here* for trolling doesn't mean you should stop others whom are using it for good reasons.

Good point!

Next -.-

Edited by Namacyst

Just because a few people are using *insert "Pull" or "Switch-Teleport" here* for trolling doesn't mean you should stop others whom are using it for good reasons.

Good point!

Next -.-

Sarcasm aside, it is a good point. Good enough so that DE hasn't done anything about Pull or Switch-Teleport. I don't expect them to have a sudden change of heart and change Bounce just because of the same ol' trolls.

Well, bounce can rotate the Warframe Pod in defense missions, that much I hope gets changed.

Also apparently the Vortex ability nullifies Rhino charge (Can't escape and you no longer dash forward) and when wearing a Thrak helmet and sprinting to escape, you almost can't.

Other than those two things, he seems pretty great (played with someone who was using him)

Edited by Grand-Dozer

Pull and Switch Teleport does not work in the extraction Zone anymore.

Switch Teleport only works on Decoy and Enemys now for a switch. On players you just teleport to them. (bugs some times).

I guess Pull will be nerfed soon. Heavy amount of trolling going around last weeks with pull.

DE did some tweaks but not enough.. just saying ;)

Wasn't aware since i don't own those.. but good to know. The type of player that comes to Warframe isn't the kind of player that is tolerant about trolling and other people ruining their games. That's what EVE is there for =)

With that said, i love ruining people's days in EVE. Suiciding miners is always a lot of fun ^^