The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Banshee Sound Quake

Feldgrep

Just gonna paste this here.

Well, Banshee was nerfed rather hard.

Sonic Quake

1) Stagger removed

2) Invulnerability removed (In combination with 1 = using this skill is death sentence)

3) Dmg reduced? (either way you won't kill high level enemies with this, not even with focus)

4) Range reduced

All in all it's much more efficient to just shoot enemies or sonar + shoot them.

BUT that is not all ladies and gentleman. There's one kinda hidden aspect to Banshee nerf. And that is her 2 cursed V polarities. As you might now as of right now there are two mods for this slot, duration and ability dmg.

Duration is nice for Sonar. And since Banshee has only one really damaging skill (sonic boom is CC, it does around 75 at max I think), but in this state Sonic Quake is not worth using, not even standing on crate against infested. It's much faster to just shoot them. That means with this nerf Banshee gets a nice bonus of polarity that is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS now. That hurts her even more.

She is a Sonar machine now. That's about it. God forbid DE nerfs Sonar too, in that case BOTH of her polarities would be worthless and that wouldn't even be funny, at all.

I like her because of appearance and speed, but these damn polarities are already crippling her. Don't make it even worse DE. Change quake back (some of it) and (or) give her --- polarity.

Edited by LocoWithGun

This really ticks me off, just because some people whine about Banshee hogging kills, being to op. Why don't they use there ult if they were so worried about kills.Main thing I guess is she sucks now..

It makes more sense for banshee to be invulnerable during sound quake than not to be. If she's channeling enough acoustic energy to kill an entire room, it should also be more than enough to deflect a few bullets.