Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Numbers On-Screen

Caesar_Sandwich

I've browsed through quite a few posts, I can't seem to find anyone else mentioning this.

The numbers popping up on-screen get extremely annoying.

I like the idea of displaying how much damage you're doing, but at a certain point it's too much. For example, I enjoy using Afuris, but due to the fire rate, every time I open up on a target, the screen gets blanketed in damage reports. It's really distracting and it's a big drag on the wonderful graphics.

I'm not saying this needs to be removed entirely. Maybe just add a little button in the options that removes damage numbers (or even all numbers, or anywhere in-between)? It'd make the game more enjoyable if the screen wasn't covered in hundreds of double- and triple-digit numbers.

Thanks.

Agreed. Same issue on my Strun. Too many numbers to read, and they also disappear too quickly to be read anyway. Not to mention, who would be staring at damage numbers when you have a wall of enemies in front of you anyway?

Exactly. With health bars at the top of the screen when your reticule is over a target, what is the point of still throwing numbers everywhere?

To be completely honest, I kind of want to hear someone argue for why the numbers should stay. I see no appeal whatsoever.