Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancients Seem Way Too Overpowered Now..

Kurohitsugi

Ok so I just started playing again after a few weeks off and it seems like Ancients got a rediculous buff sometime that just lets them knock you down over and over until you're dead, groups of them on Defense missions are impossible to get away from now if they knock you over just once..

Um, not sure, but you must be new to the game. Ancients have always been able to do this if they crowd you. Always. It takes teamwork and attentiveness to make sure you're never in that position, but it can happen.

It's pretty much the reason why the handspring mod was introduced; aside from the Rollers... friggin Rollers... [bitterness]

Ok so I just started playing again after a few weeks off and it seems like Ancients got a rediculous buff sometime that just lets them knock you down over and over until you're dead, groups of them on Defense missions are impossible to get away from now if they knock you over just once..

They've always been my most hated enemy in the game. And for good reason. They have always been overpowered, not sure why they are immune to the bonus's of most elements still. I guess the Devs just like them this way.

The Handspring mod really helps against ancients. Rhino is like any other frame now. Avoid ancients at close range. They run at you, you run away and shoot while running or CC them.

not sure why they are immune to the bonus's of most elements still. I guess the Devs just like them this way.

I...what?

if you mean they're immune to the damage; They're not

If you mean they're immune to the stun/stagger/slow; they're only immune to shock's stun, fire and frost still stagger and slow respectively.

Are you playing the same game as us?

if not, that may explain the difficulties you're encountering.

Um, not sure, but you must be new to the game. Ancients have always been able to do this if they crowd you. Always. It takes teamwork and attentiveness to make sure you're never in that position, but it can happen.

It's pretty much the reason why the handspring mod was introduced; aside from the Rollers... friggin Rollers... [bitterness]

I have that scene from The Blues Brothers in my mind now.