Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dmc4 Special Edition

HermtyDermty2

I am so pumped for this. 

I adore DMC4, and to see Vergil being put in...the feeling is orgasmic.

AAAAAAAAAH JUST GOT VERGIL'S DEVIL TRIGGER

IT LOOKS AMAZING

I WANT IT

JUNE 24TH?!

NO

UNACCEPTABLE. 

RIGHT NOW CAPCOM. RIGHT NOW.

Edited by TheErebus.

Vergil Never fully died-- From what we see he was banished to a special place in the Underworld, same as Griffin. 

(UNless nightmare is actually just giving you a nightmare when you get sucked into him) 

-- IE, He is still alive somewhere in the underworld hoping for vengeance. (I mean Mr. Spider came back in DMC2) 

I am so pumped for this. 

I adore DMC4, and to see Vergil being put in...the feeling is orgasmic.

AAAAAAAAAH JUST GOT VERGIL'S DEVIL TRIGGER

IT LOOKS AMAZING

I WANT IT

JUNE 24TH?!

NO

UNACCEPTABLE. 

RIGHT NOW CAPCOM. RIGHT NOW.

HOW ABOUT A FREE UPGRADE/CHEAP UPGRADE FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT THE ORIGINAL FOR FULL PRICE? 

HOW ABOUT A FREE UPGRADE/CHEAP UPGRADE FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT THE ORIGINAL FOR FULL PRICE? 

DONT CARE

Besides right now the pre-purchase is 25$. That's a good enough price for a game of its caliber.

Edited by TheErebus.

It's hard to beat Dante when he has 5 stances and 6 weapons...

AND YES I AM SO @(*()$ HYPED FOR DMC 4 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by HermtyDermty2

Vergil's "story" or really, opening/ending cutscenes take place "years before Dante visits Fortuna." Considering Vergil is Corrupted in DMC1 and is in the underworld/hell after DMC3, it seems like Vergil isn't "back from the dead" but really isn't "dead" yet. What I mean is, the "story" of his (if you can call it that), likely takes place before DMC3 despite him looking about as old as current Dante.

All in all, I'm excited for the game as well. I'm moreso interested in trying Lady than Trish though.

Also dongur990 is too sick, I'm mad jelly.

I just hope he is as broken as Dante is. 

He'll be pretty easy to do basic stuff with. You can cancel Aerial Rave with Grim Trick (teleport with a sword in the enemy), so it seems like new players will be able to do "cool stuff" right off of the bat. On top of that, Judgement Cut End, so I'm sure players will get their share of flashy things.

We'll see if he'll be as broken as Dante considering that all Vergil would be missing is Distorted Real Impact. Although, I believe he'll still be able to Distort Beast Uppercut and Straight so he'll probably be great in the damage department.

I'm just hoping it sells well enough for Capcom to make DMC5

It stands to reason that they're concurrently developing it with DMC4SE. They're being tight-lipped on any mentions to DMC5, that is to say, they can't announce anything.

Edited by Otenko