Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Token Of My Gratitude - Event End Messages

Gr3vi3R

If I was alad supporter I would feel dirty when reading this, I actually like this jab at everyone who supported alad even hough he cut our fellow tenno into little pieces, it kinda sends message that alad supporters are people who would even sell their mothers for good reward.

Basically, whatever we do at events, there seems to be a jab that we did it for monetary reasons. First, we get a choice of two undesirable things, because we seem to see our decision as honour-bound and lore-bound, then we get jabbed at for making such decision, and it is insinuated that all choices were done on a monetary basis.

While this seems logical from a bosses attempt at psychological warfare, choices and outcomes also undermine players actual non monetarily driven interest in the game.

I have no idea why DE should be degrading their own playerbase and their interest like this every time around. There might be a metagame in actually trying to lose the game players and motivation, but that is over my head. Possibly too much style in there for me to understand.

Edited by PHOBIE