Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annoying Problems With Malicious Raptor/claws

smokednin

I finally got around to building the Ripkas recently, and after using them for a few missions, I began to notice something.

Despite very clearly connecting my attacks with the enemy, they sometimes completely avoid taking damage. In fact, there's at least one move that fails to hit the target seemingly 99% of the time.

I did a small recording to demonstrate some of the issues I was experiencing. Sorry if I missed anything.

The only mod I had equipped (aside from the stance) was a maxed Fury, because the animations were painfully slow otherwise.

If you guys (DE) could take a second look at this stuff, that would be awesome. Right now, using Malicious Raptor feels a bit off, and seeing attacks fail like this is very frustrating.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I have melee auto targeting turned on.

Edited by smokednin

i equipped max Primed Reach and it goes just fine for me.

Well I'd sure hope so! The problem is that without it, I find myself wasting a lot of time on animations that don't seem to do anything at all. :/

I don't think a mod should be required to make a weapon actually hit the things it hits.

Since the last update melee range is being a little weird, even massive weapons like Jat Kittag and Orthos Prime are working weird, hit drones are really painfull now...

And Boltace is even worse than Ripkas right now, the ground finisher simple never hit the enemy...