Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerfed... Too Much?

Shane.Xavier

The idea of Iron skin was to tank for the team, distracting the enemies from your team mates so they can kill them/escape; this is now completely impossible as you have to take care of yourself and cannot take care of everybody else, making Rhino unable to fulfill his task. It's not about "I win", It's about hepling the team, and not being able to do that, he is basically useless now.

Rhino its the slower warframe without high dmg skills and without defenses now

rhino now is like a drunken Ex

i think most rhino players will return to ex/lok whatever and park the rhino, now you only loss being the slower one

Sorry, all I got from this was that Iron Skin =OP? Care to elaborate the rest of that garbage?

ok making it short the last skill nerfs were garbage

its like making all toxic ancients into toxic crawlers

as i said before Rhino was 0 damage recieved but 0 damage dealt and that was balance

80% dmg reduction compared to damage that skyrockets on higher levels u would need like 10000 shield to be a tank

Actually I was fully expecting and thought that Iron Skin needed a nerf, but not this nerf, it needed to be costing 75 energy at least with a 10 second duration making for a max 13 seconds(by using continuity), which reduces it from 20 seconds duration and 50 energy cost, pretty much halving it's effectiveness, if that isn't enough bump it up to 100 energy and reduce rhino stomp cost. Balancing without just overnerfing is the key.

I would love if they gave us the old Iron Skin back and make it so it costs 75 energy or have a 10 seconds cooldown or both, I just want the old iron skin.

I don't mind the nerf so much on banshee.. she was the best Ult in the game in my opinion.. But I do think that she should get some kind of dmg reduction while using it...  Or In theory its a pulsing attack so I think it should stagger anyone getting hit by it... So you don't instantly die everytime you use her Ult... But it doesn't....  My shade is good about invising me when I use it so not much of a problem for me~

I just want to point out the loss of immunity to status effects (disruption, knockdown, toxin, etc.) was an unintended bug. They are aware of the problem and are working on it. I'm pretty sure iron skin is also supposed to stack with the power strength mod allowing 100% when maxed.

I know it's a little frustrating they update on friday leaving us with a buggy weekend but the hotfix is coming.

I don't mind the nerf so much on banshee.. she was the best Ult in the game in my opinion.. But I do think that she should get some kind of dmg reduction while using it...  Or In theory its a pulsing attack so I think it should stagger anyone getting hit by it... So you don't instantly die everytime you use her Ult... But it doesn't....  My shade is good about invising me when I use it so not much of a problem for me~

and about new shorter range all nerf is unreasonably that make me Irksome ="=    If someone wana extremely in ths game I want more harder enemies or mission instead of bullS#&$ nerfing