Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Launcher Failed To Load Url And With Error -105

HindMarauder

Hey all, just got back and started to play last friday, managed to participate the event but lost internet connection the next day. Thanks for the warm welcome in the forums and those I've played with! :3

Back on topic, got the internet back yesterday but at worst condition, running like the 90s, 100bytes-80kbp/s and a 10-second miracle of normal speed, 250+kbps speed. But earlier this morning ,I tried again and managed to update warframe within 20 minutes of 40 something mb update. But this night, my younger brother wanted a copy so i tried to backup the files with steam, and it started backing up. A couple seconds after backing up failed and said warframe needs an update, but steam tried to update warframe via steam downloader, and its enormous 6.4gb! so immediately i verified the game cache but i was missing some 64 files. I checked warframe's folder at Steamapps/common/warframe, and astonishingly its only a mere 1.45 gb folder, i knew it was supposed to be around 9 gig but wtf. I check the inner files, warframe.exe app looks fine, entered in the tools folder for the launcher and I found 2 launchers, and it's not in .exe format.  And it's named as Launcher.exe~RF13cc35e.TMP and the other is Launcher.exe~RF32627.TM, if im correct, from what i know is that TMP files  are files being downloaded.

But i tried to open the launcher by removing the tmp and renaming a copy back to launcher.exe, it looked ok as normal with the lotus icon, it opened evolution engine then boom, just a window with white blank space and some error in new times roman.

I left it open then typed this topic but when i looked at the launcher, its just plain grey color and i cant open it in the desktop but it's running the task manager and it is in the taskbar.

In the meantime I'll be contacting this silly isp to fix the speed, it's still fluctuating around 30kbps-70kbps, and sometimes kicks in 180kbps for a short while.

cheeers!

oookaay downloaded that 6.4gig of sweet stuff with steam, launcher still didn't opened/showed and warframe still at 1.4gb at steamapps. I remember why i left warframe, server still is the problem i guess. Last week the server's fine and was able to download warframe not more than 2 days, surprised and thought the servers are back up to its best performance, played and wasn't disappointed, till this happened. I'll remove warframe and maybe comeback when my schedule is back to normal, college starts 1st of June so k'ciao!