Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Use Steam Wallet

Nado

I downloaded Warframe through Steam, but when I tried to create an account my game minimized and I created my account through the site (I usually play with Disabled Steam Community In-Game). Now I'm unable to use Steam Wallet... there is no option to use it...

E6msFS9l.jpg

mY3yDEYl.jpg

here is what i want to know why are you using steam wallet just use paypal or something if you want founders or plat , surely all of us in this day and age can set up a bank account and paypal etc etc with ease

here is what i want to know why are you using steam wallet just use paypal or something if you want founders or plat , surely all of us in this day and age can set up a bank account and paypal etc etc with ease

The problem only exists with underage users who are denied full access to their funds. Steam wallet has numerous options to get money into it, some of which are accessible by anyone, such as paysafecard.

why are you using steam wallet just use paypal or something

Because I have a lot of money on Steam Wallet and no money on paypal or something... I can easily obtain $200+ selling items from Team Fortress 2 in Steam Market, so don't tell me I should leave 200+ bucks moldering in Steam Wallet and find a way to get more money because the payment system in Warframe is poorly done.

i use Steam to play warframe, does that mean i have to buy plat through steam wallet cause i have a UGC code to use

It's the way you registered your warframe account that dictates your payment method, not how you play it.

Edited by 3ventic