The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

well this thing happen to me twice already.first it was on infested survival in jupiter after a 20 min run with my vauban,i got around 6 sensors but after exiting i got stuck on a loading screen for 20 min before i had to Alt f4 the game but i can the inside of my ship.then after i logged back in i check my resources and the sensors was not there also i did  not get any exp on that mission.i waste 20 min for nothing.The same thing happen again but this time it was on a T1def mission with a rank 6 nova we extract at 15 waves and got stuck on the loading screen again.Also i was the host for both games so i don't know if this happen to then other players

I'm expecting an extension of the boost 'cause of this mess. And i think i'm speaking on behalf of anyone here by saying that.

DE, really, this game is more and more becoming a mess. Focus on fixing this stuff, then aim on new content. People wants to play a playable game before wanting to have something new. And i've lost countless stuff and dozens of minutes 'cause of client/server related issue these days. This is the kind of things that makes people decide to quit the game.

Please.

Just last week was the mark of 16.5(yay), with 3 brand new weapons, and 2 wraith weapons, plus an event and tactical alert, sounds great does it? Well not for me, I was stuck studying for tests and finishing as much homework before leaving on a trip, so really, I missed the whole event, no new weapon, no special rewards, nothing. Also add that baro ki teer came with 2 new cosmetics, a tethra doom mod, and the return of mara detron. I couldn't buy one, so I had to ask a friend to buy an extra just so I can have it. Overall, I ended up sad that I'll never get those epic gifts from DE(which I sometimes find ironic for developers to give away huge awards when someone can't play).

Well that was last week, this week we have the den of kubrow week 2, I'm very hype on farming resources all day with my 2 forma nekros build, but just this morning, when I was happy to play warframe, I was logged out. I just doing infested invasions to gain fieldrons for the helios sentinel(because it takes 10), and on the end of the very first invasion run, I was immediately logged out. I restarted warframe and tried to come back, but it kept saying "login failed. Check your info.".

So now I'm extremely pissed that I can't play warframe at my most perfect moment and that I couldn't play warframe when it was at its best moment.

Reply and like on what you think, what kind of moment in gaming did you find most ironic that it made you mad?

server shut down or something? the event time is passing!

I don't know what's going on, but I assume it's a failure somewhere, and DE will fix it when they get into work. Also anyone who says it's a ddos attack they are wrong and they know as much as anyone else. So, chill out play a different game we know that there is a lot of angry people invested in this game. But coming on the forums crying about it will not help the situation.

Edited by ChloeSakuna