The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

I understand the servers are being updated or something, but I'm having trouble joining or even remaining logged in now. For the most part, I can login fine every now and then, check my foundry, etc. Problem begins when I go to join a mission, I'll wait or cancel, yet when I hit Esc to get out of navigation, it starts the "Deleting Session. Please Wait", and throws me back to the login screen where I then can't login at all. Even when I restart the game or the computer there are times where I fail to simply login.

Not sure what's going on here.

EDIT: Just tried again and can no longer login. Shazbot.

Edited by Gravis57

Last time when Tethra's mods came back, my laptop encountered... a strange issue. 2D menus in Warframe now cause my entire computer to restart unless it's on battery power, in which case it runs perfectly fine.

This happened when that survival event came out. In short, I could only get about 3-4 runs up to rotation C in per day. Never did get them until Baro finally came back with them. I also wasn't able to play when Astral Twilight and Tempo Royale were given as tac event rewards. But when I COULD actually play? The Tac alerts were stratos emblem-only. Literally every time I stopped playing, the tacticals were giving something that wasn't just a black and white patch.

Still need shotty elec/stat though. Blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.

Wow. That's just... wow, you got hit really bad. I'd try contacting the Support if I were you.

when this happens they wont/cant do anything since on their end the progress wasnt saved so they have no evidence of what you got EVEN if you take screen shots.

also edit: i did a 20 min survival and it didnt save anything as well. i did take screen shots just in case (but like i said prolly wont help). i would prolly advise to not play any missions until they fix what ever is wrong at the moment.

Edited by Noble_One

I've already leveled my newly built Despair to 30 twice now.... Once in a 40 minute t2 survival, and then getting disconnected right after I extracted, so none of my team got anything, and another time just now, when I hosted a T1 xp farm and after we extracted at wave 20, it said "progress was not saved (and something else,)" anyone know what's going on?