The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

bought smth from the double-sell, a message like youre mentioned in the title appeared, but said the delivery from buying was ok and get logged out, can login in here but not into game ... :/

wait, im back in =)

Edited by varais

I am aware this should go in support, but when i try to enter the support sub forum it asks to me login again and my password is not currently working

Several attempts to reset my password have ended in failure, i get a unspecified error message and am asked to try again

This started when i was spontaneously logged out of warframe while trying to access my navigation console

Has my account been hacked? Is that even possible in warframe?

I am aware this should go in support, but when i try to enter the support sub forum it asks to me login again and my password is not currently working

Several attempts to reset my password have ended in failure, i get a unspecified error message and am asked to try again

This started when i was spontaneously logged out of warframe while trying to access my navigation console

Has my account been hacked? Is that even possible in warframe?

your account has not been hacked. im having problems logging in too but doesnt not have problems logging into the site itself

Well, damn, got me scared now for a bit, the serv update was done and 5 minutes later i got logged out, tried logging in with my older account, didn't work, tried with my newer account, it worked, started suspecting someone had messed around with my account password.

Scared the bejesus out of me.

I don't think your account has been hacked, because I'm kind of having the same issue. Only that I can log in on DE's website, but whenever I try to log in on game, it says "Log in failed. Check your info."

It started happening earlier today after I finished a mission and had a glitch where no exp was awarded. I then crashed and the problem still seems to persist since then.

Previous server upgrades have caused login timeouts, this is a problem with my password, i will accept that it is probably due to the upgrade but that does not make me less worried, thanks for replying everyone. delete this thread if you want mods