The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

\\\|||=Dark Rising=|||/// Mountain Tier - 2+ Years Running - Teamspeak

-Krux-

5-DarkRising_zpsswswkquh.png

Dark Rising is Recruiting!

We are an old Mountain Tier clan with 230+ members,

with a Website, Steam Group, Youtube Channel, and Teamspeak.

We are part of a 10+ Clan Alliance made up mostly of other Mountain Tier clans

called Dark Echelon.

Competitive? This clan is for you.

We enjoy the company of both experienced players and newcomers.

As experienced players are just more people to talk Warframe with, join us on raids, and pvp with.

Newcomers are as welcome due to that we have almost nothing to do other than teach new people, since for us...

...everything is done.

We're open to lingering so our TS Address is:

You'll be considered a 'guest' with guest permissions until you decide to be welcomed to the beginning of the rest of your life. =)

---One rule I'd like to mention before you hop in is our Rule #11. No Squeakers---

We're a mature and older group with a sick and vulgar sense of humor.

We're dead serious though when it comes to serious runs - Events, PvP, Raids, Node Leaderboards, etc..

Edited by -Krux-

I sent an invite out to you but to no avail, you are already in a clan.

I'll try pm'ing you again in-game later tonight and sending another invite.

Be sure to check out our ts tonight as well!

Look forward to speaking with you.

I am relatively new, only been playing a few weeks am Mastery Rank 4

I am 38 years old but been playing shooters all my life!

I am in the UK, play pretty much every night but have to get my kids to bed first!

Not sure if such a large established clan would be overwhelming for me (I don't even know how to join one!) but if you think there's a spot for someone like me then please invite.

username: cabsey

cabsey, I tried pm'ing you in game but missed you. I got your invite out though so you should have that.

There's definitely always a place for everyone, teamspeak is an awesome place to stand out in as well if you don't like being lost in the crowd, even if it's just to listen in.

We usually get on late together in eastern standard time, DST, but we have several UK guys in our clan already that have their own time so it's nice to see that group get an addition. Welcome to the team!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, me and my friend are interested in joining, but before we ask for an inv we are going to snoop around your ts3 and chat alittle. Your clan sounds perfect for us we are looking for a social guild with a sick sense of humour. I'll give you a pm later this week if I don't see you on ts3 if your guild suits us.

Just a heads up don't want to snoop without informing

Dex

Hiya,  I'm a returning player and your guild sounds like fun. Id like to join you guys.

Hey, me and my friend are interested in joining, but before we ask for an inv we are going to snoop around your ts3 and chat alittle. Your clan sounds perfect for us we are looking for a social guild with a sick sense of humour. I'll give you a pm later this week if I don't see you on ts3 if your guild suits us.

Just a heads up don't want to snoop without informing

Dex

Thanks guys, I was away for the weekend but tried shooting you a message not too long ago in-game. May have missed you but I'm around. Look forward to meeting you!